• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Heists - We never got what we were promised!

Miles Hansen

Reaction score
Heists were advertised as a feature before the game even launched. They still aren't here yet.
They announced that it'd be released spring 2014 but they still aren't here. I know that most people have lost interest in GTAV online, but I think they might pull some of the crown back in with the heist feature.

I just don't think it's proper that they haven't released a feature that was promused.

Would you all go back and play GTA Online if there were heist?

JayWifi

Reaction score
Personally I enjoy GTA Online as it is but if they added the Heist feature, it would be all the more reason to play. Yes I don't play online as much as I used to mostly due to the community. I'd like to walk down the street without being run over or losing a race because someone has to start a collision of cars. Multiplayer would also be nicer if we could still carry around our weapons even while in Passive Mode because I switch to Passive mode to avoid being killed by these crazy players, not to be walking around helpless. I personally say let Rockstar take their time, they are releasing GTA V on the new consoles and the online community isn't going anywhere although I'd enjoy an occasional update of new masks, weapons and cars once in a while.

GlacialDoom

Reaction score
You will get what they promised you soon enough. Rockstar has said that after the next-gen release, they will make the heist update. It was definitely a dick move by them, and even now we don't know for sure WHEN after the next-gen release they will make the update.