• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Hearthstone

Sylar

General Manager
Reaction score
Hey all!
I think hearthstone fits this category. So far I haven't seen a topic about it and I just wanted to see if anyone here plays!?

It's actually a really fun game that I pick up from time to time, especially now that it's on mobile. I played in beta, but just kind of come back to it every now and then. I just recently played the tavern brawl mode and that was really fun!

Also, I main Paladin. Trying to get enough play time in to get a really nice custom deck built, but that's still in progress haha. Last season I got rank 17

So what class do you play? Favorite play mode? What rank are you?

Lola

Reaction score
I played it when it first came out. I always liked playing Warlock and Priest. I'm wasn't too good at it though, I think I never got higher than rank 21. I haven't played since they added the new things on so I'm clueless on those.

RivaCom

Reaction score
Not sure where you read categories but I don't think a TGC fits a MMO profile. It's based off a MMO, but that's as close to a MMO it will be.

As far from the actual game, great game. If I only had more time to mess around with the decks.

Guardian

Reaction score
I've spent a decent amount of time in it figuring it out. It is pretty enjoyable, but there are games I prefer to play more so I don't play it that much.