• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Halo 4 Midnight Release?

uchenna

Reaction score
I was just wandering how meany people went to the midnight release? i went but i have not had any time to play the game. I cant wait till i get home to try it out. :D

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
I did not go to the Halo 4 midnight release but I will most probably go and get it today!

RAND0M1ZER

Reaction score
I'm pretty busy with school, so I probably won't pick up the game until I'm on Winter break. Hopefully they drop the price a few bucks by then, let me know how the game is!

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
RAND0M1ZER said:
I'm pretty busy with school, so I probably won't pick up the game until I'm on Winter break. Hopefully they drop the price a few bucks by then, let me know how the game is!

Usually the game price will only decrease if another game in the series comes out (like halo 5 for example) however if you want to get the game at a good price I would just buy a used copy of the game.

Hero

Reaction score
I bought it today I'm going to the black ops midnite release tonight

Phenom

Reaction score
I didn't go to the midnight launch but I did pick it up launch day. I really am enjoying it. It was weird at first, especially multiplayer, since you die so quick compared to other halos, but I like it.