• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

GTA V preorders just went live on Steam!

MisterRay97

Reaction score
One of my friends on Steam pre-ordered it and gifted me the copy of San Andreas he received because he already owned it. :D

I'm collecting money for GTA:V. I will probably get it a week or a month after it releases. I don't like pre-ordering. It's not like they'll run out of digital copies. :p I hope they optimize it well.

tournique

Reaction score
Nice, can't wait. Really looking forward to playing it on PC. Looks awesome on PS4 though.

Onfroi

Reaction score
Can't wait for all the mods that will come up. Hopefully they'll be do-able. I hope someone develops a multiplayer like SA-MP for GTA V, because GTA Online only have a maximum of 30 players, which sucks, also there's not enough freedom to do what ever you like in a lobby.

kittyworker

Reaction score
A big part of me wants to pre-order the game again. I mean I already know that its a great game so theres really no risk of me not liking it. I also know that getting the game on PC is the only chance I have of being able to play with my partner. At the same time I just got the game for PS4 a couple months ago and money is tight. I could get the game but it would mean no more trips this summer and I really want to go to the beach again.

I supposed I can wait until closer to the release day and then reconsider it.

damowhite666

Reaction score
I just finished downloading the game this morning on my PC! I'm so excited to start playing the game with the graphical settings maxed out, I hope my PC can handle the game :p

I didn't pre-order the game so I missed out on pre-order bonuses :(