• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

GTA V PC?

Zahreah

Reaction score
I'm not sure how many of you actively play PC games and such, but have any of you purchased GTA V for the PC? I'm rather enjoying it and it does look rather nice but it's just full of level 100+s that transferred from Xbox/Playstation.

Guardian

Reaction score
I have wanted to buy it, even getting to the page to put in payment information. I've wanted it really bad, but I don't want to be hyped about it and have a letdown.

I'm torn. Has it been worth the money?

Zahreah

Reaction score
Guardian said:
I have wanted to buy it, even getting to the page to put in payment information. I've wanted it really bad, but I don't want to be hyped about it and have a letdown.

I'm torn. Has it been worth the money?

It's certainly a fun game, i mean GTA games have always been fun at the bare minimum. So on that note yeah it's worth the money. I find the Story mode rather boring and play it mainly for online. Heists and stuff are fun.

Guardian

Reaction score
Voi said:
It's certainly a fun game, i mean GTA games have always been fun at the bare minimum. So on that note yeah it's worth the money. I find the Story mode rather boring and play it mainly for online. Heists and stuff are fun.

Do they still require you to unlock certain parts of the map through the storyline though? I've always liked the game more the than the required missions myself and that's been my biggest grievance with GTA games.

Zahreah

Reaction score
Guardian said:
Voi said:

Do they still require you to unlock certain parts of the map through the storyline though? I've always liked the game more the than the required missions myself and that's been my biggest grievance with GTA games.

From what i've played of the story, No it seems that isn't an issue. The entire map is available from the get go.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
I just got a new PC game (Dirty Bomb) so I'm not in need of a new game currently. Once I get bored of that though I may get it..

Guardian

Reaction score
Voi said:
From what i've played of the story, No it seems that isn't an issue. The entire map is available from the get go.

Excellent! I'll probably grab it when I get bored of my current roster.

Hugop

Reaction score
All I heard from GTA V PC (on steam) is that it has some graphical problems and lags for bad PCs.

john franklin

Reaction score
I heard a lot about GTA V for PC and I anxiously waiting to play this game on my PC. A friend of mine told me that graphics are amazing and new features are introduced in this game. A few people are facing a problem with game speed but I am sure this would be due low-quality graphics card or ram.

I am planning to buy GTA V for my PC. I will play this game and then I will tell you more about it.

Sino989

Reaction score
I do not own GTA V for PC but I hear it runs and looks a lot better on PC just like every other game that runs on PC pretty much but I am thinking of buying it for PC even though I already own a console version.

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
I'm not sure how many of you actively play PC games and such, but have any of you purchased GTA V for the PC? I'm rather enjoying it and it does look rather nice but it's just full of level 100+s that transferred from Xbox/Playstation.

I play GTA V on PC. Grand Theft Auto V is one of those games that feels extremely foreign to me when I play on a console (Playstation and Xbox One). I waited for it to be released on PC, and it was worth it!

First, I love PC gaming for all the added extras. I love being able to download mods to add to the game.

To make things clear, I do own a Xbox One. I borrowed a copy of my friends GTA V for Xbox. Gameplay didn't really feel right. Also, because of the size of GTA V, you need to have proper PC specs to truly enjoy the game.

To sum things up, GTA V on the ideal PC gamers setup is a thing of beauty. And it is no match to any GTA V version for Xbox or Playstation.