• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Gta V not being made for Pc?

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
Earlier in the month Rockstar announced that the new GTA:V game would not be launching on the PC or Wii U platforms. This clearly angered the PC community for whom GTA modding is a huge part of the games appeal to them. So if you really want GTA:V to come to the PC platform then you should probably head over to:http://www.change.org/petitions/rock...se-gta-v-on-pc Where you can sign a petition and hopefully make it happen. The online petition has already collected over 47,000 of the 100,000 signatures it needs in less than two weeks. When asked why GTA:V would be coming to the PC and Wii U platform's Rockstar's vice president Dan Houser told IGN: "Everything else is up for consideration. That's all I can give you. Hopefully a sign that if enough people show interest in the petition and make their voices heard, Rockstar could have a change of mind. So please do this because I really want to play it
alone.png

Thanks -zane
c2lTD.png

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
I have signed. This is bizzare that they are not allowing the PC. I can see why not the Wii U, but the PC? Really? The most used one of them all? Weird.

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
I know right they would make the most money via pc maybe there just saying this to get more people to buy a consol hopefully....