• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

GTA V Nascar Competition?

What type of course would you be interested in trying?

• Super Speedway

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Speedyway

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Road Course

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Mini Speedway

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

MrMcDiverman

Reaction score
Boy oh boy do I wanna see a race.. PleasejustjoininfortheloveofgodIjustwanttodosomethingwithyouguys

NASCAR COMPETITION!
STARTS FRIDAY 19th | 8:00pm EST | 5:00pm PST |

I will be holding a Nascar Competition on Friday the 19th! Prove you mean buisness on the track!

Requirements:
- Must be a clean racer (Meaning no ramming on purpose)
- Able to handle long races

Laps:
You will have choice by voting above for what track you want! The track with the most votes by the 15th will be created. Choose wisely.
- SuperSpeedway - 30 Laps

- Speedway - 45 Laps
- MiniSpeedway - 65-70 Laps
- RoadCourse - 25-30 Laps

Rules:
- Do Not Crash
- Be able to join the EN TeamSpeak (TeamSpeak IP: 45.35.41.158:8519) for Commentary and much needed calls if Flags are called out. (Flag rules explained next column.)
- Must obey Diver when he calls out a Flag rule whether its in affect for everyone or towards you.
*Rules may vary..*
- Minimum 10 players Max 30 (Due to the awesome support, lets push to 10 minimum and max 30 loving it boys)

Red Flag : Signifies the race must be stopped immediately, regardless of the cars position on the track. This is Flown when there have been too many wrecks or for safety reasons.

Black Flag: "Consultation flag." Whichever driver is given the black flag must respond to a concern from NASCAR. Common examples include speeding on pit road, reckless driving. Drivers have five laps to respond to the black flag.

Black White Stripe Flag: Any driver not obeying the black flag and pitting within five laps is shown this flag, indicating scoring of the car has been suspended.

White Flag: Flown when the lead driver begins the race's final lap.

Checkered Flag: The most famous flag, the black and white checked flag is waved when the winner has crossed the start/finish line.

Cars:
So for reasons of cars being either stronger than the other, faster, or just overall better than others, there will only be 4 cars available to bring to the track to make it somewhat even for everyone. You may customize them with whatever you please.

Grotti TurismoR
Speed - 830

Acceleration - 880
Braking - 400
Handling - 800
Average - 728
Accel +Mods - 1276
Braking +Mods - 420
AVG +Mods - 832
AVG NO Brake - 837
AVG NO Handling - 703

276789-gta-sa-2015-07-09-13-27-24-991.jpg

Pegassi Infernus
Speed - 800
Acceleration - 850
Braking - 170
Handling - 800
Average - 655
Accel +Mods - 1233
Braking +Mods - 179
AVG +Mods - 753
AVG NO Brake - 817
AVG NO Handling - 607

infernus-gta-5.jpg

Grotti CheetahRS
Speed - 820

Acceleration - 800
Braking - 270
Handling - 800
Average - 673
Accel +Mods - 1160
Braking +Mods - 284
AVG +Mods - 766
AVG NO Brake - 807
AVG NO Handling - 630

Cheetah.jpg

Vapid Bullet

Speed - 820
Acceleration - 830
Braking - 270
Handling - 770
Average - 673
Accel +Mods - 1204
Braking +Mods - 284
AVG +Mods - 770
AVG NO Brake - 807
AVG NO Handling - 640

217974-gta-sa-2014-09-17-21-08-35-63.jpg

_________________________________________________________________________________

Prizes:
1st 20$ Steam
2nd 10$ Steam
3rd 5$ Steam

Add me on Rockstar: MstrMcDuckerman <--
Say you'll be there in chat so I may put you on the list here. Cheers!

Note: I will be spectating from above on everyone

Roster: (8)
- Miller (Infernus)
- Chrystals (Turismo R)
- Nexus (Turismo R)
- Rydro (Infernus)
- Aryan (Turismo R)
- hYpeR^G (Turismo R)
- Hintahai (Turismo R)
- Fordo (Turismo R)
-
-
-

Disclaimer: Any rules not followed or for any reason you cause distress, troll, etc. I have the right to deny any prizes or anything to do with the competition. Don't be stupid.

More will be added later possibly.

Last edited by a moderator:

MrMcDiverman

Reaction score
@ChargerZZZ
Obviously this community doesn't have the full 43 to even remotely play an actual Nascar Race. Even if there was.. Max is 30 and I have high doubts there will be 30 players commited to this. This is just for fun to see how it all goes. The Competition will cancel if I don't meet my minimum.
Also it's not 4, it's 7 but I get your point. Have GTA V?

MrMcDiverman

Reaction score
Don't miss the chance to get some easy cash! PM me or announce you're taking part in here so I can write you down! Note, you can be removed anytime.

Fordo

Reaction score
You should use cars more similar to stock cars if you're trying to call it NASCAR. If anything, these look like it would be GT3 if it was anything based on these.

MrMcDiverman

Reaction score
NASCAR Rules. Not fully recreating it. You can easily have nascar with the cars provided.
Besides, the reason for these is because some people don't have that money outta no where so they'll pop out a measly car like those.
Another thing,... @Fordo you down?

Fordo

Reaction score
Stock or are modifications allowed? I don't have the funds to take off the mods I have on my cars right now to put them back on afterwards

Paladin$

Protto Virus Protection *Scam Artist*
Reaction score
Sorry, i only race with my armored kuruma.
Also, i know it seems obvious, but please, put your platform, please!

MrMcDiverman

Reaction score
3 Days left to Apply! Get to it! The Super Speedway is being built today!