• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

GTA ONLINE’S HIGH LIFE UPDATE RELEASES NEXT WEEK

Photoshop

Reaction score
GTA Online’s The High Life Update, which was announced in early April, will be released next week.

Rockstar sent over additional details for the update, which will allow players to “expand their foothold in Los Santos with new high-end apartment options,” the Bullpup Rifle, new wardrobe items, the Dinka Thrust motorcycle and three new cars such as the Super class Pegassi Zentorno.

The update will also feature the debut of multi-property ownership which will allow players to own two properties with garages simultaneously.

Expanded garage space comes with owning an extra property, and along with the aforementioned Pegassi Zentorno, the Enus Huntley S SUV, Dewbauchee Massacro sports car, and Dinka Thrust motorcycle will all be available to purchase in GTA Online from Legendary Motorsport.

Non Contact is being added to race options, which will allow you to play standard races with collisions disabled between player’s vehicles, but you’ll still be able to collide with non-player traffic, structures and other scenery.

Ammu-Nation has a new arrival with the aforementioned Bullpup Rifle, and the new Mental State player stat shows you just how passive or psychotically unhinged fellow players in your session are.

The High Life Update also includes new wardrobe options, vehicle horns and player toasts and celebrations as well as 15 new Jobs – including 5 new Contact Missions.

Source: http://www.vg247.com/2014/05/07/gta-onlines-the-high-life-update-releases-next-week/

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
"Dewbauchee Massacro sports car" has to be one of the coolest car names I've heard haha

Stealth

Reaction score
Can't wait for it. Gotta get rich by next week :p

Photoshop

Reaction score
Yep, all with you Emulsifable want to play some GTA V with me?

Stealth

Reaction score
I don't have my disc with me. Tomorrow I'm picking it up. For sure then.

Photoshop

Reaction score
Emulsifiable said:
Can't wait for it. Gotta get rich by next week :p

Emulsifiable said:
I don't have my disc with me. Tomorrow I'm picking it up. For sure then.

Ok, just send me an inv tomorrow then ;)

Fuzed

Reaction score
Good job on the copy and paste! :D

Fuzed

Reaction score
@Toxique, he more than likely copied it from TTG is what I meant by that.

The Governor

Reaction score
I'm really sad about this. The Zentorno is amazing, and I want it so damn badly! I completely modded it out in single player, and it has to be the fastest car in the game.....at least in my opinion. It's way too expensive in GTAO, though. I'll never afford that unless I sell all my other cars.