• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

GTA 5 PC

Truffle

Reaction score
Does anyone here play GTA 5 on the PC? I'm looking for some people to play with... because im lonely.

AnthonyB

Reaction score
I just got it, wouldn't work at first, I had to disable my antivirus and firewalls to get it running, but it is GLORIOUS. At first, my laptop was too slow. Luckily, I got a big enough performance boost after deleting system32 and managed to run it. 10/10 would play again.

Gladdy

Reaction score
Sadly, I got only got GTA V on my Xbox 360. However, I've been meaning to buy it on my computer since I hardly ever use my old Xbox. I often watch the GTA V RP streams on Twitch and I think they're great fun. Even without those, Rockstar Games keeps adding new free DLC that constantly bring new gameplay into the base game. I miss messing on it and driving all the badass cars. Oh, and killing randoms.

I saw that the Steam summer sale just started and if I see GTA V on sale I will definitely get it. So, fingers crossed! If I do end up getting it I'll make sure to let you know :)

nickdamon

Reaction score
I do. You can add me on steam. I'm looking for some people to play some GTA RP with with the FiveM mod. My steam ID is swampsama

Denis_P

Reaction score
Well, I did play it on PC but after the recent modding fiasco with Take Two, I can't convince myself to keep playing a game from such greedy publishers. I was never even a huge fan of the online mode, and preferred playing it offline. But given the limited lifespan of the offline mode, having fun with mods was the only thing keeping my interest afloat. Though now that so many mods are going under thanks to Take Two's cease and desist of OpenIV, my interest in the game has gone under with them.