• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Greetings Everyone!

Beautiful

Reaction score
Greetings Everyone! My name is Beautiful. I am a newbie here. I am from the United States Virgin Islands. I am a Process Operator, and I have 15 years commitment in this field. The purpose for why I joined this forum is that I value playing games during my free time. I am happy to take part in this forum and I know I will have a fabulous time posting here. :relaxed:

Last edited:

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
Heyoooooooooooooo

Welcome to Game Rebels forums! If you are interested in gaming forums you found the right place, in addition we just added in the actual official game servers we play on and host. If you are interested in finding out what games we sponsor just let me know.

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
Greetings Everyone! My name is Beautiful. I am a newbie here. I am from the United States Virgin Islands. I am a Process Operator, and I have 15 years commitment in this field. The purpose for why I joined this forum is that I value playing games during my free time. I am happy to take part in this forum and I know I will have a fabulous time posting here. :relaxed:
Welcome! What type's of games do you play?

Beautiful

Reaction score
Welcome! What type's of games do you play?
Hello there, Tripz. Much obliged to you! I play games like FIFA 17, CALL of DUTY: BLACK OPS III, Grand Theft Auto V, Final Fantasy XV, Madden NFL 17, NBA 2K17, and so forth on my PlayStation Pro 4. What are some of the games do you play?

Beautiful

Reaction score
Heyoooooooooooooo

Welcome to Game Rebels forums! If you are interested in gaming forums you found the right place, in addition we just added in the actual official game servers we play on and host. If you are interested in finding out what games we sponsor just let me know.
Thanks Jog! That sounds great and nice to meet you!

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
Hello there, Tripz. Much obliged to you! I play games like FIFA 17, CALL of DUTY: BLACK OPS III, Grand Theft Auto V, Final Fantasy XV, Madden NFL 17, NBA 2K17, and so forth on my PlayStation Pro 4. What are some of the games do you play?
I play mostly fps games like Team Fortress 2, Csgo, Overwatch. I also play Pokemon a lot and GTA V

Beautiful

Reaction score
I play mostly fps games like Team Fortress 2, Csgo, Overwatch. I also play Pokemon a lot and GTA V
I been playing GTA V alot lately however I still think San Andreas is way better than GTA V, lol. :tonguewink:Haven't played Pokémon yet however in the long run I will since majority of my friends plays it.

Moaz

Reaction score
Welcome to the community Beautiful! Hope to see you a lot in the community of GameRebels!