• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Accepted Gray's TS Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
You as a Teamspeak Moderator will be given specific permission to do as you are REQUIRED to do according to the rules of the Teamspeak. This application will be giving to those set in charge of the teamspeak the basic knowledge required to properly continue the process of choosing their staff team. If you are not ready to be critiqued and the responsibility of our community’s players simple yet complicated concerns, then you should most indefinitely rethink before continuing into this Application.

If you are not aware of the rules of the teamspeak, close this application immediately as you are not ready or serious for this application.

This form will be the 1st of a two part overview which will decide whether or not you will receive the rank.

REQUIREMENTS (any questions please refer them to Fallenpyro/Sparks Or Skips)

• You are to be the age of 16+

• Teamspeak activity must be of a substantial amount of time.

• MUST BE KNOWLEDGEABLE OF THE TEAMSPEAK RULES

• Must be particularly known to staff and active members of teamspeak.

• This application must not be too short OR too long

• Mature

• Have a microphone

USER INFORMATION

Commonly known by: Gray

Server assigned to or most played: First Order RP

Time allocated on the Teamspeak Server (Per Day): 7 hours per day on weekend, 5 hours weekdays

Staff Rank (if any): Fourm Administration, FO Administration

Timezone: EST

OTHER INFORMATION

Give us a reason to simply consider you as a possible candidate: I've been with the community for almost a year now, I haven't had a Fourm report against me, or been banned on any Endless network servers... I have a good rep in the community (what I like to think). I'm also trusted due to me having high ranks in game and on fourms, I wouldn't have these positions if I wasn't trusted

Describe yourself: I'm a Canadian boy (Canada Fuck yeah!) I'm a mixture of two things, a gamer and someone who loves sports, I like to snowboard and play Basketball.... Currently I'm learning Buisness in high school, aswell as taking Comm. tech. I don't know much to explain about me.

What do you think Teamspeak Staff is?: TS Staff handles with issues occurring on Teamspeak of course, such as assigning channel admin to people who own a certain channel, or dealing with any disputes such as say someone's been harassing a user, then they will deal with it.

What experience do you have?:
I was former TS mod on a old community (I won't list its name due to advertisement)

What are some faults in you that will affect your position as Teamspeak Staff?: I recently got my mic fixed, so currently I'm still kinda used to using chat, so i still need to get out of that state. At times I may also get a bit triggered, but I won't yell into my mic.

Are there any teamspeak rules that you find faulty or you think are missing?: I don't see anything to wrong.

List your Pros and Cons:

Pros
•New mic
•Views all facts before Getting to conclusion
•Don't have a bad community rep
•Active on TS
•Mature (at times will crack a joke or two)

Cons
•Basically a little shy when using mic
•can get triggered a bit at times (but I don't express it over mic)

Any information or comments you wish to make you can do so here.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

This section of the form is to SIMPLY provide the possible candidate with points on how to answer complete the form.

• Answer this and any form as if you are actually giving a question about the position. Otherwise exit the document.

• Your answers must be professional. You are allowed to express yourself but don’t push the margin on your “memes, jokes, between-the-line-insults”

• Your answers are for us to depict a picture in our minds about who you are. This does not mean what you look like, what clothing you wear normally or what you smell like. It means on how YOU would be an ASSET to our team and if you would be worth our time. As harsh as this sounds, that is how it is plain and simple.

• Your grammar and vocabulary says a lot about your application and the amount of time possibly allocated to applying for the position. The very least the Teamspeak Head’s ask of you is that you make sure your grammar, spelling and vocabulary is not past the 10% cringe point. You would be surprised how far good grammar,vocab and spelling takes you.

• If you need a confirmation of whether your application will be acceptable you may bring take it to anyone you trust to give a proper critique.

• This is not the final decision, so answer this with the confidence that it will make sure you get the interview.

• Be aware of who you are giving your document to be overlooked overall. Not everyone will take certain jokes or comments lightly.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Fry

Reaction score
+1 would make a great TS mod

Fallenpyro418 (Sparks)

Community Supervisor
Community Supervisor
Administrator
Reaction score
Accepted For an interview, This will take place on Jan, 23rd with Both Head TS Admins Present

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
Will be on around 7PM today, due to school activities and other out of school stuff that is happening today.

Status
Not open for further replies.