• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray

Gray
Retired Staff
Reaction score
So, this is a pretty old game, many of you may remember possibly playing it when you were younger... I started replaying this game recently due to the steam sale happening on all GTA games, San Andreas was actually fairly cheap on it... Like I said before, this game is pretty old, however it still runs pretty well, and I'm running this off a Apple Laptop, not an actual Gaming PC! I've had atleast only one crash which was from me having the stateofemergency cheat on and I kept firing rockets at helicopters....

I've only made it through the game a bit, however it's still a lot of fun to play, especially all the things you can do, such as: Keep your stats up, take gang territory, do robberys on houses and many other things!

All toghther, the game is still pretty good even despite the graphics looking odd, which you have to understand as this game is super old, but the stroy and all the other side stuff you can do is pretty enjoyable, I could probably play it for about 10 hours straight without stopping for food or water or to use the bathroom. The game brought back some good memory's for me of me and my brother gathering in my dads office to play this game on the PS2 on his tv....

Overall this game is about a 9.5/10 for me.

Photos:

(Map of GTA San Andreas, which in comparison to GTA 5 feels a crap load larger.)
253324534560bf9caab7e2279755f20bddfe1cde6c1704a1dafa0dd9b91bd3a8.jpg

(Big Smoke, one of the main characters in San Andreas, who became a meme)
latest

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.