• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Grand Theft Auto/ Grand Theft Vice City? Which's your Fave?

Auto / Vice City?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LeeLeakey

Reaction score
What does Grand Theft Auto possess that Vice City doesn't?
Yes, 1reason why it stands up for you

jahanzeb ali qureshi

Reaction score
I love the Grand Theft Vice City and it is the most favorite all over the world. I think there is not much difference between those.

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
Neither, it's San Andreas all the way. It's a large map that consists of 3 cities - each with its own theme; you get a countryside with a mountain, a desert with Area 51-esque type of facilities, more desert and empty lands with nobody for miles, and you still get small towns where you can get something to eat or repair your car while you are on a road trip. How can you not love that?

john franklin

Reaction score
I love to play GTA vice city rather than playing Auto. GTA Vice city and San Andreas are the most famous games and titles still out in the gaming world. It made people addicted to gaming. It was a big revolution in the gaming world.

zeedollar

Reaction score
Am more used to playing the Grand Theft Auto that Vice city so i will go with the gameplay i am actually conversant with. San Andres was also impressive when i tied it out too, really nice game.

IkaBula

Reaction score
Even just the soundtrack of Vice City was great on every level. Though, for some reason I always went back to GTA III.
I think it was the plot line that did it for me. It was so grungy, dark and mafia-ey!

Though I was quite young so I didn't always follow the missions. I would often just run around committing murder/general thuggery and try and evade police/death as long as possible.

Westbay

Reaction score
Grand Theft Auto is a very interesting game you don't see open world games all the time so I so much appreciate the Grand Theft, I am not sure fan of vice city because it's like a primitive version compared the the new ones but it was my first experience of Grand Theft Auto I played it first on PlayStation 2 before playing it on PC.

arachnophobik

Reaction score
Well technically, they're all Grand Theft Autos. It just so happens that Vice City is a spin-off of the original series. Anyways, it really depends as not all Vice City games are equal, and so are the Grand Theft Auto series. I personally loved GTA Vice City Stories but didn't like Vice City as much. At the same time, I didn't like GTA 3 as much as I loved the previous installments and sequels. But I guess since I only like one Vice City game, it's Auto for me.

sima061

Reaction score
My favorite is GTA San Andreas. The world, the cities, available mods... I just loved it all and I can still play it and find it entertaining enough lol.

tinrmz15

Reaction score
I choose GTA San Andreas than vice city because San Andreas has a larger map, and interesting missions. Although Vice city is an upgraded rework of the San Andreas, I was shocked before when I first played vice city because i was used to the resolution and game itself on San Andreas. Yes, vice has a more updated resolution and cool places and missions. But I would still go back to the first game, which i got addicted to.