• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Government

Bench

Reaction score
If the government was disbanded and all laws aboloshed, what is the first thing you would do ?

Zahreah

Reaction score
Triple lock my doors and then sit on my roof with a rifle and see what wants to say Hi.

Fuzed

Reaction score
Voi said:
Triple lock my doors and then sit on my roof with a rifle and see what wants to say Hi.

Calling non-whites "it(s)" and "what(s)" is horrible Voi!

Guardian

Reaction score
I'm already prepared. :D But I wouldn't sit back, I would start forming the neighborhood into an organized defensive group and work out from there. Strength in numbers.

Zahreah

Reaction score
Fuzed said:
Voi said:

Calling non-whites "it(s)" and "what(s)" is horrible Voi!

There isn't actually many non whites around here accept for a friend who looks slightly asian so we decided he is now asian.

Guardian said:
I'm already prepared. :D But I wouldn't sit back, I would start forming the neighborhood into an organized defensive group and work out from there. Strength in numbers.

Strength in numbers. Till there's an argument and those numbers are repeatedly attack your face :)

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Pillage the neighboring town and acquire all their women and resources.

Spawn

Reaction score
go and steal an exotic car and just drive around

Guardian

Reaction score
Voi said:
Strength in numbers. Till there's an argument and those numbers are repeatedly attack your face :)

That's why you control the mob. ;)

In situations like that, most people hold on to hope that things can/will get better. Use that to get most loyal to you. Set a (reasonable) example of those that wish to defy your authority/ability to rule our new little 'kingdom.' Be honest and fair with the loyal ones.

I'm not a people person, but psychology is useful sometimes.

Zahreah

Reaction score
Guardian said:
Voi said:

That's why you control the mob. ;)

In situations like that, most people hold on to hope that things can/will get better. Use that to get most loyal to you. Set a (reasonable) example of those that wish to defy your authority/ability to rule our new little 'kingdom.' Be honest and fair with the loyal ones.

I'm not a people person, but psychology is useful sometimes.
You are clearly going about this the wrong way, and i will teach you a tried and tested technique that works wonders. Doctors hate us!

Just assert your dominance on the first day by attacking your group mates with various assortments of fruit or canned food. Do this whilst maintaining eye contact to ensure they know you're serious.

Guardian

Reaction score
Voi said:
You are clearly going about this the wrong way, and i will teach you a tried and tested technique that works wonders. Doctors hate us!

Just assert your dominance on the first day by attacking your group mates with various assortments of fruit or canned food. Do this whilst maintaining eye contact to ensure they know you're serious.

Sure, sure. xd Must work every time.