• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Good Staff Application

Referal

Reaction score
So when I am applying for a job on a forum or anything job related what makes a good job application?. Whenever I apply for something they always reply with oh you need add this or your application is bad what makes a good application Staff standards. Also I found this online.

Bad application example

Username:
MassiveLoser

Timezone:
europe

Why do you want to be a Forum Moderator?
i have a lot of people i dont like nd i want to ban em. how r u anyway?

Do you have any experience? If yes, please include how much experience you have.
yh im a mod on ladygaga hotel at the moment its super good u should go there i can get u staff

Why should we hire you over other applicants?
because they probly faggots and i have good experience on UnkownForum

Anything else you would like to add, please say here.
ur my fav staff

Good application example:

Forum Username:
GoodApplicant

Timezone:
GMT+1

Why do you want to be a Forum Moderator?
I can devote a great deal of time into the Forum along with a fresh ideas and my enthusiastic approach. Being a Forum Moderator would allow me to aid users easier and interact with multiple users in the diverse community. I am always willing to learn and cherish the chance to socialize with new users. I am fully aware that being staff requires a certain level of professionalism which I feel I would be able to maintain.

Do you have any experience? If yes, please include how much experience you have.
I have experience on a number of Forum, and am well acquainted with admin/modcp and the experience on these Forum has given me an idea of how users should be treated, how to use all Moderation systems and how to act professionally.

[Unkown] (Moderator)
[BestForum] (Administrator)
[YouKnowForum] (Trial Moderator)

Why should we hire you over other applicants?
I am always happy to help and aid users to gain the very best experience on Forum Unlike others, my main aim is to make the forum a safer place, and to act as a role model to all the other users and staff members. Additionally, I am online on the forum for 3+ hours a day, giving me ample time to interact and make a difference.

Anything else you would like to add, please say here.
Thank you for reading my application.

Cited from: BoonForums

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
I've ran a few different forums myself and I mostly look for traits like dedication, good use of grammar, and also maturity. Dedication is key as you don't want to have a member of staff who isn't going to be active or who isn't likely to stick around. Good use of grammar, and well spoken is also very important, to keep the site somewhat professional. Maturity is also a big one, the way you deal with issues on site and how you interact with your members is a crucial one.

Referal

Reaction score
I've ran a few different forums myself and I mostly look for traits like dedication, good use of grammar, and also maturity. Dedication is key as you don't want to have a member of staff who isn't going to be active or who isn't likely to stick around. Good use of grammar, and well spoken is also very important, to keep the site somewhat professional. Maturity is also a big one, the way you deal with issues on site and how you interact with your members is a crucial one.
Totally agree on you with that.

Reactions: Hux