• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Go get em trump!

The Evonation

Reaction score
President trump ordered the destruction of a Syrian airbase, which launched a chemical attack on a village in which about 70 men, women, and children died slowly. 59 tomahawk missles later, Trump announces the US actions against the tyranny of the Syrian government. Of course Putin is pissed about it, but the rest of the world isnt. MERICA

Georgia/Fragger

IM Server Admin
Reaction score
President trump ordered the destruction of a Syrian airbase, which launched a chemical attack on a village in which about 70 men, women, and children died slowly. 59 tomahawk missles later, Trump announces the US actions against the tyranny of the Syrian government. Of course Putin is pissed about it, but the rest of the world isnt. MERICA

Yeah this is gonna be interesting to see because of the simple fact that Russian aggression just started to decrease and since russia is basically butt buddies with the Syrian regime? I can already smell the napalm from here.

Vector

Reaction score
Terrible decision.
We don't even know if Assad was behind the chemical weapons attack. While the regime has history with using them, they are on the verge of victory in the area. Why would they resort to such measures in an already winning conflict? I find it difficult to believe that there was sufficient intel on this.
On top of that, Trump (who I am a supporter of) said during the election that we would not be the policeman of the world, yet here we are again, getting involved in matters that are best left alone. Unwise decision for the God Emperor.
Ultimately, this will probably end up being regrettable for the President.

The Evonation

Reaction score
Terrible decision.
We don't even know if Assad was behind the chemical weapons attack. While the regime has history with using them, they are on the verge of victory in the area. Why would they resort to such measures in an already winning conflict? I find it difficult to believe that there was sufficient intel on this.
On top of that, Trump (who I am a supporter of) said during the election that we would not be the policeman of the world, yet here we are again, getting involved in matters that are best left alone. Unwise decision for the God Emperor.
Ultimately, this will probably end up being regrettable for the President.
The US intelligence confirmed it was from Assad's regime. It wasn't an eye for an eye, but it was justice

Fordo

Reaction score
Trump just began to "Obey his master" Obvious deep state shill now. Probably because of Ivanka and Kushner fucking things up.

Georgia/Fragger

IM Server Admin
Reaction score
The US intelligence confirmed it was from Assad's regime. It wasn't an eye for an eye, but it was justice

Honestly I'm confused at this point (Not to start a political war) but Republicans values go against getting involved in foreign affairs. Which is literally what we're doing now.... And yet most of the republicans I've spoken to (I live in Missouri so yeah) they all support this. So wot n tarnation

Matt6868

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
Honestly I'm confused at this point (Not to start a political war) but Republicans values go against getting involved in foreign affairs. Which is literally what we're doing now.... And yet most of the republicans I've spoken to (I live in Missouri so yeah) they all support this. So wot n tarnation
I Am a republican and I support this attack. I do because our last administration made our country look week. And th Syrian conflict has been going on for far too long and it is starting to have effects on our country.

Edit: I am a loose republican. Which means I can go either way.

Georgia/Fragger

IM Server Admin
Reaction score
I Am a republican and I support this attack. I do because our last administration made our country look week. And th Syrian conflict has been going on for far too long and it is starting to have effects on our country.

Though true we're not at war with Syria though I do think the conflict is an issue I don't think random aggression is necessary. That being said politics nearly never works however instead of fighting we need to remove our involvement not increase it. Russia's aggression is proof of it.

Matt6868

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
Though true we're not at war with Syria though I do think the conflict is an issue I don't think random aggression is necessary. That being said politics nearly never works however instead of fighting we need to remove our involvement not increase it. Russia's aggression is proof of it.
America has almost never just watched a government do this to their people. It's almost like we are supposed to help. Although I agree with the strike I do think that that should be it. I think the strike was just to show that we won't stand for what their gov did.

Valerie

Retired Administrative Staff
Reaction score
Today, the Assad regime performed another gas attack as a result of President Trump's reckless attack. I do NOT support the Assad regime or their actions, but, this is being handled in the wrong way, and it has cost more innocent civilians their lives.

The Obama administration actually managed to get Assad to disassemble their chemical weapons, meaning they were strong enough to intimidate Assad. Trump is clearly not being taken seriously, and Assad has clearly not been intimidated by Trump. Again, I agree that something should be done about Assad, but this was little more than a reckless act of Aggression.

Georgia/Fragger

IM Server Admin
Reaction score
America has almost never just watched a government do this to their people. It's almost like we are supposed to help. Although I agree with the strike I do think that that should be it. I think the strike was just to show that we won't stand for what their gov did.

Yes but does that also mean pissing off Russia and China? China being our greatest trade partner and Russia with us just restoring relations (Used lightly) we simply can't make relations any worse than they are now. (Going to add more when I get home typing on my phone is killing me.

Husk

Reaction score
nothing my dc15a and i cant handle

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Trump is the who probably did the attacks so he can have an excuse to send missiles that way. Wouldn't be the first time the US government has done something like this.

Georgia/Fragger

IM Server Admin
Reaction score
Trump is the who probably did the attacks so he can have an excuse to send missiles that way. Wouldn't be the first time the US government has done something like this.

I can't wait to see how many people this triggers

Vector

Reaction score
Fuckin libtard tin foiler.

Valerie

Retired Administrative Staff
Reaction score
Awkward moment when I'm not a liberal xD

Republicans are proven Hypocrites, I doubt that logic will work with them. While I do not support the Assad Regime's actions, this was as I've said, a reckless act of aggression that may have more negative effects than positive.