• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Getting Partnered On Youtube.

Sparked

Reaction score
We've all wanted to be able to get somewhere in the gaming industry and whilst kicking ass doing what you love, earning some cash from it has it's major perks. So something that people often bring up to me a lot is YouTube partnership, below i'am going to let you know the details about some of the larger - smaller companies that are of value to you.

Choosing one is a task i cannot do for you, i can simply give you information about one that may assist in your verdict, but make a wise choice make sure you invest to receive.

First things first, when i'am explaining these partners to you i want you to understand the definitions of some of the terms and abbreviated synonyms i'll be using.

- RPM - Definition of:RPM (1) (Revolutions Per Minute) With electric and electronics devices, RPM measures the rotational speed of the motor's spindle. Floppy disks rotate at 300 RPM, while hard disks rotate from 3,000 to 15,000 RPM.

- CPC - Definition of 'Cost Per Click - CPC' A website that uses CPCs would bill by the number of times a visitor clicks on a banner instead of by the number of impressions. Cost per click is often used when advertisers have a set daily budget.

- Revenue Optimization / Management - Revenue Management is the application of disciplined analytics that predict consumer behavior at the micro-market level and optimize product availability and price to maximize revenue growth.

- CTR - Page RPM. Page revenue per thousand impressions (RPM) is calculated by dividing your estimated earnings by the number of page views you received, then multiplying by 1000.

- ETE - Estimated Earnings - ' An analyst's estimate for a company's future quarterly or annual earnings

1. TGN (The Gaming Network) Pretty well known in the gaming community for it's large viewer base and high RPM Rates
Critical Info - If your are looking for a network that will help you grow your channel, this isnt for you. TGN Will provide some of the highest rates for you to earn, but growth isn't a factor they specialize in.
299348_240110909368404_126305214082308_706321_1024731732_n.jpg

More Info Here
Apply Here
Requirements
- The requirements for joining TGN is having at least 1000 daily views for your YouTube Channel.
- No copyright or community guidelines strikes.
- Monetization is not disabled
*750 Views Per day
No mobile traffic **

2. Yeousch
Logo.png