• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Gangnam Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corzhens

Reaction score
What happened to Psy? Remember Gangnam Style that erased the all time record youtube hits of Justin Bieber? It was a great hit all over the world. And to think that it was just a simple song, a rap that is not really clear and even the lyrics cannot be understood, Gangnam Style is really phenomenal. Now back to my question, what is Psy into now? What happened to his song that followed Gangnam Style? Any news?

tiasmai

Reaction score
Another annoying song! It was cute and I loved to do the dance. I will admit that I did even after it wasn't cool to do. That guy is adorable and has to much energy! I saw him on TV at the Grammys or Billboards one year and it was good tv. I was dancing in my living room like a geek. I had the tv up so loud. LOL. Good times.

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
Weird I seen this post, I don't normally watch music channels but Gangnam Style came on the other day, proper throw back. Catchy song but never liked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.