• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Gaming Rarely

GameCube

Reaction score
I normally only do gaming when my nephew comes over. In fact, I hardly game at all. However, though, when it snowed the year before last, I got quite a bit into Super Mario Galaxy. Anyway, what keeps some of you from gaming that much?

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
When I get the chance, I'll always jump on my PC and play games for hours on end, until the morning normally with a few energy drinks lol. I've just started my final year at university and I also work part-time so those two are massively affecting my gaming time rip :(

Not Sag

CW Super Admin
Reaction score
Whenever I have time I'll always be gaming or doing something on my PC. But when I'm not, I'm usually doing some form of work or being social and going outside rather than staying indoors all day as it's not good for a persons health.

Pixie06

Reaction score
I am addicted to some games and to be honest I play on a daily basis. Since I work during weekdays I play for only 2 hours on those days. However during weekends I usually play for 6 hours or more. To answer your question it is my job which actually prevents me from gaming as I used to.

valy

Reaction score
I am addicted to playing games online, I play games almost every day and the only thing that keeps me to play more is the lack of time. My job takes too much time and I enjoy time with my family as well, the rest of the time I play games online, but to be honest I would play more and more each day!

Soulwatcher

Reaction score
I have slowed down a lot over the years, now that I am 43 I games 1~3 days a week for 1~3hrs a day. I just don't feel the compulsion or need to play 365, 14hrs+ a day anymore. There are far more important things in my life now.

GameCube

Reaction score
I don't want to be judgemental, but I find it odd people can play for 14+ hrs a day. It just seems alien to me. But I'm all for human freedom.