• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Gaming Pad

Aayush

Reaction score
Can you recommend me any good gaming Pad which I can use to play Counter Strike of Modern Warfare?
I am thinking of turning a professional gamer now. ;)

overcast

Reaction score
Sorry if I ask but what do you mean by Gaming Pad?
I am guessing he meant Joystick or the joy controllers as they say in Britain.

As for OP, you can find it on ebay and Amazon. There are plenty of options for you on amazon. Depending on your budget you can find some good ones. Redgear seems to have some good options for gamepads.

valy

Reaction score
I haven't used any, a high-quality mouse surface pad is a must have, and there are few best ones that you can use and these are: Steelseries 4HD, Logitech G440, or Razer Vespula but this one is a bit expensive. It depends on your choice on what you prefer to use, i am just hoping my answer gave you a clue on what to choose!

OursIsTheFury

Reaction score
If it's a first person shooter, you can't go wrong with the keyboard and mouse. No controller can beat the mouse's accuracy and fast response, and I really think that the keyboard controls are better than the controller's. If you want you can get "gaming" equipment; a gaming mouse can change the mouse speed so it matches your response time, leading you to move as fast as you think. I don't necessarily think it's important, but hey.