• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Gaming console you are just dying to have.

Pokemon

Reaction score
Is there that one game console that you don't have and you want it so bad?

For me its an Xbox 360. Originally I thought I wouldn't like a system like that because I was so used to Nintendo games like Pokemon and Mario. But when my uncle let me play on one for the first time, I was amazed at the system. The graphics were amazing compared to the Wii's graphics, and the games on the Xbox360 were still fun to play as well. Plus a game I love called Need for Speed Most Wanted, I had it for the Nintendo Gamecube. The graphics were very bad but I really enjoyed playing the game anyways. I soon found out that they had it for the Xbox360! I saw a video of it and I was so amazed at the graphics on this version of NFSMW compared to the gamecube version. I really want this system but I'm only 13, I can't afford something like that. My parents wont get me one either.

22_22

Reaction score
I would like a PS3 so I can compare it to the Xbox 360 and to expand my gaming collection. :)

Hidden308

Reaction score
I have a Xbox 360, Wii, and PS3.. So I don't know.. I guess I could say the not yet but future released consoles? :p

Blindy

Reaction score
I really want to buy a PS3 but I've been so busy with everything else that I haven't had the money to buy one. I will eventually get one though because all my friends have them :p

NecroWolf

Reaction score
I don't do consoles as the technology in them is severely outdated, although the XBox 720 and Playstation 4 are coming in about 3 years. The Wii U is supposed to be out this year but they are only upgrading it to match the current specs of the PS3 and XBox 360, so really they are just playing catch up. PC wise I would love an Alienware PC as it would run everything with room to spare. Of course, you pay a high price for one of those and they are expensive. :eek:

Fizz

Reaction score
I got most major consoles, 360, PS3, 64, Super Nintendo, you name it. One thing I dont have is Wii... I might get it, but I'm kind of dedicated to coding on my pc and my private server sites atm :)

Avex

Founding Member
Reaction score
I got most major consoles, 360, PS3, 64, Super Nintendo, you name it. One thing I dont have is Wii... I might get it, but I'm kind of dedicated to coding on my pc and my private server sites atm :)

Wii sucks IMO. Not worth it the money.

Anyways, I'd get an XBox if I could. Seeings as... well, I've never touched one before.

Fox

Reaction score
Just waiting for the 720 and ps4

Fizz

Reaction score
So is it actually called the 720? Because last I heard that was just rumor.
It was at first but Microsoft announced that they are working on the Xbox 720, I guess so many people were saying the new xbox should be the "720" that microsoft actually used that name. :D

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
Well that was a good read. So chances are then it wont be called 720.

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
Hmm I'd say a gameing pc so I might be able to try and become a good youtuber

thepostman

Reaction score
I would say the next xbox and playstation system as I have all current and older consoles. I'm mostly curious to see if they will be able to take me away from my Gaming PC.

Smokey

Reaction score
PS4 and the new 720 I guess. Mostly the PS4 though.

StolenKid

Reaction score
Right now I'm really dying to have a PS4, I know this tthread is a little old but, I just wanted to say it, I'm really desperate for it, I will buy it within 3 or 4 months and I can't wait.

Wolfparttimer

Reaction score
Right now.....Nintendo Switch.
I'm a fan of Nintendo so not having their newest console is so bad for me :( I didn't get to buy Wii U but I don't really care, I just want right now the new one, and get to play ARMS and the new Pokemon game that is going to be premiered in a few years :D