• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Games you still play?

Guardian

Reaction score
Anyone have any old PS1 or PS2 games they still play?

Stealth

Reaction score
Yes, I let my sister use my PS2 but I play a dirtbike game and that's all really.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Never had one :( the oldest console I have which is not a handheld would be my gamecube.

Stealth

Reaction score
Oh, they're really crappy compared to the ones now lol.

Slash

Reaction score
I played PS3 for a while now. Then, my friend let me have his PS2. I have Madden 07 and this game called Bully. I've played PS3 for so long, that the PS2 graphics seemed as cartoony as a Spongebob episode. The answer: yes, I HAVE a PS2, but I never play it.

uchenna

Reaction score
I am not really a old system gamer but i have an atari that i don't play.

Zahreah

Reaction score
I Still Have Both. Although I Don't Play Them. Just Good To Have Them. They Will Be Worth Something Someday.
No Idea What Games Apart From The Original Command and Conquer For PS1.
LOVED THAT GAME!

Squizls

Reaction score
N64 - Golden Eye :3
PS1 - GTA:1
PS2 - GTA:SA

Syndicate

Reaction score
PS1: GTA 1,2,Crash Bandicoot Racing
Ps2: any GTA for PS2 and Resident Evil 4

Demon_skeith

Reaction score
I still play FF 7 and 9 from time to time. As well as the .hack games on the PS2 and sly cooper games.

HostReviewsPro

Reaction score
I still have PS2 and I keep playing Veronica X (The Zombie Game like Resident Evil) and Dino Crisis 2 (PS1 Game)

HyperActive

Reaction score
I still have my PS2, I usually play GTA on it like once a month, very rarely though.

Samalan

Reaction score
I have many games I still play from the old PS2. I have Buzz which is a quiz show game which is fun when you play with your family, Crash Bandicoot which used to be my favourite game and other classics as well.

robertson123

Reaction score
ptm stealth these may be crappy to you but have you ever played on any of them lol you dont know what your missing but to me i cherish these consoles you will not see games such as resident evil 1 or ridge racer and many more again so this is why its good to keep hold of them dont get me wrong i own a xbox 360 and there good but for some reason i keep turning back on the ps1 or my ps2 to play games and the xbox 360 just sometimes collects dust:*[

Vanadium23

Reaction score
I still play all my old games. I never gave any up haha. I have my ps1 next to my ps2 next to my ps3 and 360 haha. But, the ones a play the most are ctr, cnc red alert, tekken 3 and mk trilogy

camshaq23

Reaction score
True games from those days are really not as appealing as games nowadays, but still I'd go back to play Gran Turismo 3 A Spec

camshaq23

Reaction score
It'll probably look completely different though from what I've remembered cause it's been like forever since I've played

john franklin

Reaction score
I still play Tekken 2 and love playing it. There are other latest versions of Tekken but I love to play Tekken 2. I love its graphic, sound effects, and background music. I use to play with the character " Baek". I love his style of fight.

I even have installed it on my computer too. I love it so much.

Craap

Reaction score
I must say this: I still find myself playing Pepsiman through an emulator. I can get enough of it! I feel like its so genius, yet so simple and basic. It's one of the classics. At least it is for me, reminds me of my childhood holidays playing for hours. I also play two rather forgotten PS games. One of them is "Revolution X" it came out around 1997 or so, it was some weird experiment made by Aerosmith trying to get into the gaming industry. Nevertheless I find myself addicted, even though its just a FPS, makes me laugh and works great for stress-relief after a long day at work. Do any of you remember these?

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
T
I still play Tekken 2 and love playing it. There are other latest versions of Tekken but I love to play Tekken 2. I love its graphic, sound effects, and background music. I use to play with the character " Baek". I love his style of fight.

I even have installed it on my computer too. I love it so much.

True! I love the Tekken series, but there will never be a game like Tekken 2 again! The whole thing was a masterpiece.

Personally, I still play GTA San Andreas for PC. Too many good times on that game, sometimes I just stroll around the open world map to bring back memories! I also still play Halo 2 from 2007. Just because time keeps on ticking, doesn't mean these games lose value. If any, they pick up nostalgia (along with a little dust) over time.