• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Game of Thrones

Guardian

Reaction score
Game of Thrones has returned with the premiere of Season 5. Thanks to someone that leaked the first 4 episodes there was a better look into the season. Slow getting started, but by episode 4 it finally gets good.

Anyway, it's been a long successful show, and has some time ahead of it. Who else enjoys it?

Zahreah

Reaction score
I couldn't get any further than the first 12 mins of the first episode of season 4. Maybe i should've started at S1 but it just doesn't interest me.

Guardian

Reaction score
Voi said:
I couldn't get any further than the first 12 mins of the first episode of season 4. Maybe i should've started at S1 but it just doesn't interest me.

Yes, definitely start with Season 1. I didn't start watching until Season 3, went back and watched them all and it was worth it. Great show.

Zahreah

Reaction score
Guardian said:
Voi said:

Yes, definitely start with Season 1. I didn't start watching until Season 3, went back and watched them all and it was worth it. Great show.

I'll pick it up one day i'm sure, but i've yet to catch up with The Walking Dead and Supernatural and i'm neck deep in Anime so who knows when that'll happen..

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Never got into it, I don't know why cause a lot of people I know are fans.

Arariel

Reaction score
GoT doesn't interest me at all. A big factor in it is just how obsessed people are with the show.

Guardian

Reaction score
Just finished the 5th episode of Season 5. One of those in-between tie down episodes, still interesting though. Its lining things up well though.