• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Futurama Game

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
I wish it was more episodes miss that show. It was so great

I heard rumors about the series coming back but it's nothing confirmed. It does suck that Netflix is going to remove all the previous seasons from their catalog in July.

Also, I wish Futurama made an open world game similar to Grand Theft Auto, but more futuristic galaxy like. Would love to play that for Xbox or PC.

Scotty

The One and Only
Premium
Reaction score
I heard rumors about the series coming back but it's nothing confirmed. It does suck that Netflix is going to remove all the previous seasons from their catalog in July.

Also, I wish Futurama made an open world game similar to Grand Theft Auto, but more futuristic galaxy like. Would love to play that for Xbox or PC.
Holly crap that would be awesome

Denis_P

Reaction score
This is pretty exciting, I'm looking forward to a fresh take on a Futurama video game given the last game on the PS2 was met with pretty much a resounding "meh."

But also am I the only one who doesn't really want new episodes for the series? Now don't get me wrong, I've been a fan of the show since day one and it's definitely in my Top 5 all-time favorites, but after the move to Comedy Central the show just felt like it lost its groove. Sure some episodes off the last two seasons were memorable but it was nothing compared to its time on Fox.

arachnophobik

Reaction score
About time! We have quite a lot of Simpsons games over the years but barely any futurama games (I don't even recall playing or ever hearing about a futurama game until now), Futurama deserves some love! It's definitely one of my favorite animated cartoons, it kinda feels like the classic simpsons but with added freshness to it that makes it its own thing