• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Fry's Weekly Newspaper

Fry

Reaction score
Hey guys it is Fry here. Today is my first newspaper issue. I will be doing this weekly. I mean Killer Graystar doesn't keep you guys updated so I might as well keep you guys updated. Now lets get it started.

Our first story is on the new Imperial Server. I myself haven't gotten the time to get on, but I believe it is pretty good. On the first day it got 20 people! That is very good, and @Husk has done a good job setting it up. Hopefully he will break tradition and have a successful Imperial Server. If you want to go check it out come here is the IP 149.56.67.143:27015. Good luck staff team!

Our next story is Crusaders RP! Again another new server, and this one is again a server ran by @Osiris Lord Of Memes. First it was Imperial, then Metro, then Hl2, and most recently Crusaders RP. Hopefully this one will launch instead of the other 2/3 that didn't. Here is any information that would be needed to learn about Crusaders RP, but if you still have any questions direct them to Osiris http://endlessnetworks.com/threads/opinions-on-crusade-rp.406/#post-3149

Our next story is about First Order, and no I won't be begging for people to get on. Right now there is a vote up to change First Order to @Supreme Leader Snoke 's idea. At the time of writing this the poll is 12 +1s and 0 -1s. Snoke has came up with this great idea and could help First Order become something bigger. It is basically a serious and star wars version of DarkRP, Coruscant RP. There is Senate RP, Police RP (Shock Clone Troopers I think), Citizen RP, Underworld RP, Bounty Hunter RP, and other diverse options. I suggest voicing your opinion on here http://endlessnetworks.com/threads/first-order-change-suggestion.413/#post-3178

As a lot of you know our community has been suffering from some DDOS attacks. The person doing this is Blueroad, and he has many alternate forum accounts. Our forum staff is working hardest on keeping off of our forums. He seemed to be targeting HL2, but now since there is no HL2 we are in the dark what he will do. In fact he was on the Teamspeak earlier.

Minecraft has many excited and hyped, but we having been receiving any updates sadly

Clonewars has some battalions on the chopping block. Specifically Doom, 442nd, and Galactic Marines

Shoutouts:
@Nexus
@Gray
@Prophet
@Gen
@Womack

Last edited by a moderator:

Supreme Leader Snoke

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
Prop hunt is no longer a thing, it was just a contender for hl2rp which crusader rp won

Osiris Lord Of Memes

Reaction score
Yeah and Crusader RP sounds fucking retarded to say the least, gonna be a total bomb like all the other failed servers in the past.
I dont see you coming up with any gamemodes m8y. Just saying. At least I am taking ideas, threshing them out, and throwing them at the community and seeing what the reaction is before acting on it. Even if people are doing the Deus Vult meme, the approval to disaproval rating for Crusades RP is rather high.

Nightmare2125

Reaction score
I dont see you coming up with any gamemodes m8y. Just saying. At least I am taking ideas, threshing them out, and throwing them at the community and seeing what the reaction is before acting on it. Even if people are doing the Deus Vult meme, the approval to disaproval rating for Crusades RP is rather high.
If it's anything like what I've been hearing. Then it'll just be another Fantasy RP from ASG

Phantom

Reaction score
Look, love Snoke's idea but we already did it in the past. We used to have a successful Imperial server back in middle to late 2015 and start on 2016. But we switched to this idea. It lasted about two weeks and then it just died. It would have lasted way longer if it stayed the way it was. It sounds great and I would love to try it out, but I don't think it is the best for the server.

Nightmare2125

Reaction score
Look, love Snoke's idea but we already did it in the past. We used to have a successful Imperial server back in middle to late 2015 and start on 2016. But we switched to this idea. It lasted about two weeks and then it just died. It would have lasted way longer if it stayed the way it was. It sounds great and I would love to try it out, but I don't think it is the best for the server.
It died because Bip changed it to Clockwork without knowing the first thing to do with it. It was a change that ASG was brand new to, we took a chance and it worked for 2 weeks before everyone found out that none of the staff knew how to do their job. Where as "Crusader" is just going to be another failed server without any new innovation to the community because we've already tried that in the past.

Phantom

Reaction score
Phantom that was imperial occupation, not even Close in comparison to Coruscant RP
Must have misread it, can I at least have a good doc to see how it would work out?

Never mind, I get it. Still don't think that it is a good idea.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nightmare2125

Reaction score
I'm more concerned with the fact that this community has changed the format and name 3 times already, yet we just keep re-hashing the same boring ass, sing minded, non serious RP bullshit. It doesn't effect me as much as it would effect the founders and high staff, because if no one here has noticed it yet, this "community" has lost more than half it's player base from the community changes alone. And if all we do is keep making the same server with a different theme, then our player base is gonna get tired of it real soon and just up and leave. Why haven't we tried a TDM server? Or brought back a Clockwork server? I mean is everyone so scared of change that we have to stick to the same mundane crap day-in and day-out? Or am I seriously the only one who want's to see this community make some leaps and bounds?

Phantom

Reaction score
I'm more concerned with the fact that this community has changed the format and name 3 times already, yet we just keep re-hashing the same boring ass, sing minded, non serious RP bullshit. It doesn't effect me as much as it would effect the founders and high staff, because if no one here has noticed it yet, this "community" has lost more than half it's player base from the community changes alone. And if all we do is keep making the same server with a different theme, then our player base is gonna get tired of it real soon and just up and leave. Why haven't we tried a TDM server? Or brought back a Clockwork server? I mean is everyone so scared of change that we have to stick to the same mundane crap day-in and day-out? Or am I seriously the only one who want's to see this community make some leaps and bounds?
I agree, maybe try different games. Arma 3 has potential as people in the community like it. Why not try and make a few servers in that game? Not all "blank" life servers, but maybe gamemodes?

Nightmare2125

Reaction score
I agree, maybe try different games. Arma 3 has potential as people in the community like it. Why not try and make a few servers in that game? Not all "blank" life servers, but maybe gamemodes?
Banana seems too shy to even get a Minecraft server up, let alone Arma. If Banana keeps wetting his pants over the thought of a new game. Then we might as well suck it up and tell him that we want a new gamemode for GMod, something that hasn't been done before.

Fry

Reaction score
UPDATE

Fry's newspaper is getting shut down. Deal with it

Valerie

Retired Administrative Staff
Reaction score
Fry is fake news. I only read Endless Alerts. It's good that this is getting shut down. - Joffold Trump

Mace

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Even if people are doing the Deus Vult meme
I wonder who could have possible started that I mean he totally made that up because CrusaderRP was an idea, not because he started saying Deus Vult and Save the Holy Land before the server idea was even announced. The Deus Vult meme definitely 100% started because of CrusaderRP not because of Mace saying Deus Vult all the time.

Gen

IM Super Admin
Reaction score
Keep up the good work. +1 from me