• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Fry's 2nd Help Desk Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

Reaction score
REQUIREMENTS (any questions please refer them to Fallenpyro/Sparks Or Skips)

• You are to be the age of 16+

• Teamspeak activity must be of a substantial amount of time.

• MUST BE KNOWLEDGEABLE OF THE TEAMSPEAK RULES

• Must be particularly known to staff and active members of teamspeak.

• This application must not be too short OR too long

• Mature

• Have a microphone

USER INFORMATION

Commonly known by: Fry

Server assigned to or most played: First Order

Age: 15 (16 in a little under 3 months if that means anything)

Time allocated on the Teamspeak Server: Usually from 4pm to 9:30pm on weekdays, and on weekends usually 2pm-4am (sometimes I get on late or earlier, and sometimes I get off earlier or later)

Staff Rank (if any): Staff Manager of First Order, Assistant Head GM of the First Order RP server, and Forum Mod

Timezone: Eastern Standard

OTHER INFORMATION

Give us a reason to simply consider you as a possible candidate: I believe I should be considered for this position because I am able to look at things from a objective and fair standpoint. I wouldn’t stay biased to one side and let that affect my actions.

Describe yourself: I am a dedicated person who can handle a little challenge or something new. I personally believe that I am trustworthy, but I will leave that to your opinion.

What do you think Teamspeak Staff is? I don’t believe Teamspeak staff just goes around giving tags, and dealing with issues. It is more important than that. As a Teamspeak Staff you are a role model, and an exemplary user of the Teamspeak server. People look to them as how they should act on the Teamspeak server.

What experience do you have? I don’t have much experience with a help desk position, but I am sure I would be able to adapt and learn to one if given the position. I have experience enforcing rules, and understanding people from my seven months in a staff team.

What are some faults in you that will affect your position as Teamspeak Staff? One fault would for sure be not having a mic, but I am able to type decently fast. I average about 40-50 wpm, but I am sure I would be able to increase that if needed. Another fault would be sometimes I am busy with other things in real life or in game. However I am usually able to take the time to help someone

Are there any teamspeak rules that you find faulty or you think are missing? I do not.

List your Pros and Cons

Pros:

Able to take an objective position on issues

Understanding

Cons:

I do not have a microphone

I don’t have that much experience as a help desk position

Any information or comments you wish to make you can do so here.

Sure I may not be 16 and not have a mic. However I feel that I can pass your expectations with becoming Help Desk. Give me a fair chance please. (Or just deny me)

I do have a way of communicating with Audio. If you would care I can show you in TS

Last edited by a moderator:

ShadowWolf

Reaction score
+1 f*ck age limits what really matters is how mature the individual is and I can say that Fry is pretty mature in my book and he can be pretty helpful!

Status
Not open for further replies.