• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

friendly fire

CorinthianComplex

Reaction score
Hey rebels!

A little about me: My first console was a Nintendo, it really got me addicted to gaming especially in Pokemon. The game really fostered in me the idea of taking care of real creatures as I moved on from owning a Tamagotchi then looking after Troy, our family pet dog. If you can take away anything from those odd first few sentences it's that gaming is not just all about first-person shooters and zombie survival tropes because the genre is as varied as our real lives. They might just be entertainment for you but to others it's a lifestyle, or a profession or it's therapy or just plain casual fun. In any case, we're all here to talk about our gaming passion and that's what I like about forum communities. So hey there new friends! :)

Games I've played or currently playing: Starcraft, League of Legends, Ragnarok, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, The Last of Us, Naruto Ninja Storm 4, Final Fantasy.

Reactions: Jog

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
Heyoooooooooooooooooooo

Welcome to GR glad to have ya on forums.

I agree with your position that gaming is designed for a variety of uses and for a variety of people. That's why it is so great for everyone! Once again enjoy your stay and welcome!

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to Game Rebels, we're glad to have you here! Hope to see you around :)