• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Free video editor to make a reaction video

Referal

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a free video editor where I can edit my videos to upload on youtube?I want to make a reaction video (my face is on the screen while the other video is playing on the screen) but I don't know which video editor they used for it.I used to see some vlogger on youtube doing it and I want to try it also.Anyone, please?

Jog

Community Supervisor
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a free video editor where I can edit my videos to upload on youtube?I want to make a reaction video (my face is on the screen while the other video is playing on the screen) but I don't know which video editor they used for it.I used to see some vlogger on youtube doing it and I want to try it also.Anyone, please?

I got a full functioning version of Sony Vegas Pro 11.0 from PirateBay lol. It has been a great video editor in my opinion.... lot faster than default windows and mac software.

If you need something free I'd check google suggestions or maybe contact a local videographer in your area to see what they use.