• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

[FRΣΣ]Curiosity App Review!

Fuzed

Reaction score

TeRHL.png

Curiosity. Are you curious?

Curiosity is a new free app in the AppStore for IOS devices such as the iPhone, iPad, and the iPod touch.
The company that developed this app is 22 Cans, Peter Molyneux's new company. Name sound familiar? It should!
He made the famous video game Fable! Curiosity seems to be the companies first step into the "AppWorld" per say.

The goal of this game is to tap away at all the blocks to remove layers of the block, in order to get to the next.
While removing cubes you gather coins. Coins can be used on numerous things in the shop.
However, a lot of items if not all are limited in the shop. Which is sort of a bummer, but what can you do?

The absolute beauty of Curiosity is that it's an online game! It's so cool!
There are literally thousands, if not millions of people tapping away at these blocks right now, to get to the next layer.
Every time someone breaks a block, the animation happens on every bodies screen!

Another extremely fun thing to do in the game, is write little messages, or draw designs on the blocks for others to see or read!
Here's an example of something I did for the thread.

TUxxq.png

There's also a nifty little social network plugin in the application that actually notifies you when one of your friends starts the application up. I've actually had this feature come in handy multiple times, as it's been really fun to play during school to write messages to one another after works done.

This game is filled with messages that pop up at random times, telling you random things.
Can you guess what they are meant to do? That's right! Increase the already rapidly flowing curiosity.
This game seems so simple, and it is. But it's easily the most addictive game out for iOS in my opinion.

Curiosity is by far the most creative app I have encountered, and I have such high hopes for 22 Cans further releases!

Also, the Yogscast did do a video about the application, so the servers are extremely buggy, but expect them to be fixed soon.
If you don't get in the first time, keep trying. You'll get in.

Over all rating. 10/10. This game is so creative, and will always have a special place on my dock :)

I will be doing more reviews, I hope you did enjoy this and acknowledge the time I put into making the thread.
If the game isn't your cup of tea, please don't get angry with me. I just simply made the thread :p

Videos.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DIfs55AcbXs[/video]

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giEykqDoUCQ&feature=plcp[/video]

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Looks pretty good, I'm going to look it up on the app store.

Hux

Head Forum Admin
Reaction score
Great review Rain. Just downloaded and getting the Connecting error. Going to keep trying though! +Rep for you!