• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

For or against 2nd Amendment?

Bazinga!

Reaction score
Are you in favor or against the 2nd Amendment (the right to bear arms)? Do you think it's okay for law-abiding citizens to own a firearm or do you think they should be banned?

This is a hot topic where I live so I just wanted to see what your opinions are on this subject.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
RE: For or against?

Personally I believe that we should have the right to bear arms in order to protect ourselves, guns do not kill people after all.

Fuzed

Reaction score
deep-heather-2nd-amendment-bear-arms-women-s-t-shirts_design.png

Bench

Reaction score
I agree with the 2nd amendment, every law abiding american citizen should have the right to own and carry a fire arm.

Guardian

Reaction score
Fight and die for it. Without it, the rest of the Bill of Rights becomes revocable with a pen.

Stealth

Reaction score
Thank you Toxique for pointing this thread out. If you don't know I'm probably one of the most Pro-2nd people ever. It's my right and I'm not gonna let it be taken away. Now let's go over something... Politicians are going after guns such as the AR-15. Does a gun walk into a school and shoot it up???? WAIT did you say NO???? There has to be someone behind the gun who has a f*cked up mind to do it. So instead of going after the gun which I have and will use for my protection why don't you go after the black market where the people who didn't pass FBI background checks can get these weapons. But anyways they'll take my guns over my body. If you guys remember last time they tried to take away guns was when America wasn't America and being ruled. Well that started a revolution which the government is on the verge of doing very soon.
#RantOver

Bazinga!

Reaction score
Stealth, I agree with you 100%. If I were standing near you right now, I'd want to shake your hand.

I don't think that people realize that if the government takes away the 2nd Amendment then what would stop them from taking away everything else? Not a darn thing!

That's exactly why a gun ban would be completely worthless. If you ban guns, the only people that are going to have them are the criminals and the crazies because there is such a thing as a black market. Plus, the people that run things on the black market will just get richer because they know you can't get guns from anywhere else so they'll charge whatever price they want.

I saw a picture the other day of a bunch of people at a gun show and the caption underneath it read, "If guns kill people, how does anyone get out of a gun show alive?" That is exactly the point. Guns don't kill people, it's the criminals and the crazies that are killing people. A gun is just a tool that they use to do it. If they didn't have a gun, they'd just find some other things to use to kill people.