• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

FIFA 13 Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlkHolic!©

Reaction score
FIFA has rarely ever got its football games spot on, regardless of how good the releases have been, it’s the AI that always lets the game down

FIFA 13, is not perfect, but it does address this problem, and the AI now seems to take much more notice of what you’re doing. It is not very often i have I been in a situation where I’ve been unable to capitalise on a good pass, fine cross or wide open space, and it makes the game much more enjoyable, which is good news for solo players.

As always, the game is far better when played with friends, either on your couch or over Xbox Live, but if you prefer to play alone, you’re covered better than in the past. Crank up the difficulty, and you can have some truly hard working match ups.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Nice review Panada, and yeah no game is perfect. You'll always find something that you won't like with a game.

Ace

Reaction score
You never went into advanced attacking, where more than one player makes the runs. Even if their is only a slight chance of them getting the ball. You never went into OP shots like headers, front posts, corners. You never said how it is easier to score a power than finesse or how they deranked the contain button so it is less effective. How UT is fast paced and H2H is much slower paced. Pretty pour review, sorry.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Ace said:
You never went into advanced attacking, where more than one player makes the runs. Even if their is only a slight chance of them getting the ball. You never went into OP shots like headers, front posts, corners. You never said how it is easier to score a power than finesse or how they deranked the contain button so it is less effective. How UT is fast paced and H2H is much slower paced. Pretty pour review, sorry.

You should make a review Ace, I know you like Fifia a lot and I would love to hear it :D

Ace

Reaction score
Toxique said:
Ace said:

You should make a review Ace, I know you like Fifia a lot and I would love to hear it :D
I may do once I get time. ;)

AlkHolic!©

Reaction score
I'm not a game analyst nor am i a gaming I just play the game and its my view on it, what you think of my view Ace is not important to me but if you insist on trolling my posts I'll post no more, i thought this was a forum i didn't realise it was some sort of gaming bible and you were a gamin God

Scholarkin

Reaction score
Finally, I have come my favorite game here! I love soccer games to the core.

binaryteck

Reaction score
FIFA 13 is one of the best in the series. my kids are on it right away. however, i would love a better design and an improvement on the graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.