• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Feels Great to be here

Penauthor

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am Penauthor and it feels great to join the forum of exciting and game-loving people. I have games on my laptop and I love to play Pro Evolution Soccer when I'm not busy. I'm hoping to learn a lot from this forum.

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
Welcome to Game Rebels! We're glad you decided to join our community. Feel free to ask questions for different gaming tricks and tips.

Be sure to scroll through the PC section within Gaming Platforms as you'll find plenty of useful information there too!

iTommy

Reaction score
Hi Penauthor,

Nice to meet you!

I am new here too and hope to see you around and reading your posts!

Tommy

clinkguts

Reaction score
Hey, Penauthor!
there are many soccer lover here, hope that you will have a great time.

Scholarkin

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am Penauthor and it feels great to join the forum of exciting and game-loving people. I have games on my laptop and I love to play Pro Evolution Soccer when I'm not busy. I'm hoping to learn a lot from this forum.
You are welcome.
I like soccer games too.
I prefer FIFA to PES though.
Learn as much as you can, Sir.

m33kuh

Reaction score
Hello! Welcome to Game Rebels. Good to have you join us.
Hope to see you more here.
Cheers.