• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favorite Skin?

YellowTrain

Reaction score
So there's a favorite champion thread but not a favorite skin thread!

What's your favorite skin? Personally, I really like all of Anivia's skins, even though I hardly play her.

lgdg090596

Reaction score
My favorite skin is Pax TF. I don't own it, however. :(

Shimus

Reaction score
Favorite skin? FULLMETAL Anything, namely Pantheon. I like Jayce's but it feels too futuristic. Rammus has the next best fullmetal skin because of the grinder and whirring noises...

but my all time favorite is

CORPORATE MUNDO!

Forgot+the+picture+and+yeah+if+you+google+quot+corporate+mundo+quot+_da9218f9cc150d015b74191c0ef68994.jpg

Mundo OUTSOURCE YOUR FACE!
MUNDO FILE!
UHH MUNDO GOING TO NEED YOU TO COME IN ON SATURDAY!

yascaydeki

Reaction score
The Star Guardian Lux skin is my favorite. I'm a sucker for Sailor Moon, so when I saw that recall transformation I wanted to die. She looks like Chibi Moon, and it's perfect. Dino Gnar is pretty awesome too. ;)

burtpovski

Reaction score
I'd have to go with Spirit Guard Udyr. I just find the skin to be really colorful, and the animations are really cool too. I think the best looking one is the phoenix form. The fire animation just looks insanely awesome! Plus, it comes with summoner icons and a banner!

AmenoKaji

Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

Commando Jarvan is my favorite skin. Look at that splash art! It makes J4 look so freaking badass. At the time that the skin came out if I recall correctly the Journal of Justice still existed, so there were those cool little lore stories every other week and there was just all sorts of hype within the game lore at that time. I was a Jarvan main and I was one of the few people that had the skin at the time, and I was dunking a lot of people on it lol.

Shimus

Reaction score
Lately, I've either been:

Fullmetal Line of Skins, namely Pantheon..

maxresdefault.jpg

Or else I've been playing on my Katarina (Kat is love, Kat is Life) on either her "Kitty Cat Katarina" or "Slay Belle Katarina"

wallpaper_760px_1852.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Use those skins probably more than any others in their respective lineups.

lilac123

Reaction score
Star Guardian Lux (the one in my avatar) is my favorite, I think all her animations are very pretty. I also like Super Teemo and Super Kennen. Even without the skins, those two are pretty adorable, but they're even cuter with the skins.
I also like Guqin Sona, although I don't own it yet.

Mr. Kiborgue

Reaction score
Nightbringer Yasuo easily tops the spot for me.
I mean just look at this!
unfortunately i couldn't find a better picture because the skin didn't even come out yet. But it WILL SOON!
nightbringer%20yasuo%20in-game.jpg

lexcion

Reaction score
All time favorite for me is hands down Muay Thai Lee Sin. The animations are just so smooth and I love those sexy kicks that Lee does. Personally no other skin can compare for the quality to price ratio since its only 975 rp. My second favorite would probably be Spirit Guard Udyr since its basically just an Udyr Visual Update and those animal forms look so cool.

Gladdy

Reaction score
Please don't hate me but I love the Teemo skins :( I know that he's the devil but the skins make him look so adorable and cute! I especially love the Cottontail Teemo or the Panda Teemo. How could you ever hurt that cute little thing? Just look at him.

Cottontail_teemo.png

However, I don't really play him so I only see it if other people use it.

Oh, I forgot to add that another one that I love and I think is awesome, is the Brolaf Skin. The comments he makes are spot on. ''Come get some'' ''Bromacia!!''

TheArticulate

Reaction score
I really like the colors of the Beast Hunter Draven skin. I'm also a fan of Snow Day Gnar, it's just so cute!

draven.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Javo1096

Reaction score
I love the Dark star Thresh skin and all that comes with it, the colors are amazing and I got to see a video about the making of the sounds you could hear using the skin and it turned out that Riot used a lot of people inhaling at the same time to make Thresh's lantern sound like a sucking void, that is some extra work put into it.

luispas

Reaction score
My favorite skin would be Dragonslayer Vayne, with all her chromas :)

Deathisue

Reaction score
My favorite skins is Dawnbringer Riven, change a lot of things of her, her textures, her animations with a very cool ones, her particles and her voice, is a complete skin and chip for me, only 1850 rp i think.

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
The best skin the game made is yet to come. Omega Squad Veigar is an amazing skin for 1350 RP. But since i'm a Pantheon Main, let's say the best skin is the Baker Pantheon :p
veigar.png