• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favorite gun in BF4

ReaperTV

Reaction score
What is your favorite gun in Battlefield 4?

Mine would be the SSR-61 sniper rifle. I know people hate snipers but its just a lot of fun. It has low muzzle velocity and is probably the best sniper rifle unless your premium.

So if anyone plays Battlefield here, whats yours?

Avex

Founding Member
Reaction score
Same with you, SSR-61 Sniper Rifle. I just love it, it's also fun when you get hated on for sniping :p

BJL717

Reaction score
Without a doubt, my favorite gun is the ACWR! I find it more suitable for my play-style because I love to rush. Also, it melts the opposing players in close quarters combat.

primaLucid

Reaction score
My favorite gun in Battlefield 4 is the AK-12. It was the first gun I used, and it has stuck with me. It has good accuracy, good damage, and little recoil with the right attachments. I mostly use assault rifles and carbines. I'm not a fan of sniper rifles or shot guns in Battlefield 4, but the assault rifles and carbines allow for some hectic gameplay in rush or conquest.

BluBird

Reaction score
AEK- is my personal favorite gun, but it's also highly recommended for anyone, the only drawback is it's harsh recoil. It's a turn off to many players who don't have solid recoil control, but if you can learn it, it's an amazing beast. Also, yet again, when parred with the Human Tank class... Yeah, it's good for infantry. Experienced players can make this gun work at medium range. But it's difficult to be good with past 40 or so meters. Again, it's harsh recoil, and perceived weakness and range kept it off the top spot. But really... 900 Rounds per minute of laser accurate fire. Yeah. Good stuff.

orbanrambi

Reaction score
What is your favorite gun in Battlefield 4?

Mine would be the SSR-61 sniper rifle. I know people hate snipers but its just a lot of fun. It has low muzzle velocity and is probably the best sniper rifle unless your premium.

So if anyone plays Battlefield here, whats yours?
My favourite gun has to the M98B Sniper!!! for days

Michael

Reaction score
I don't have a favorite gun but I really enjoy assualt rifles. I don't know because they are cool but they have HORRIBLE recoil so yeah that is meh choice. I also like the sniper rifles because i am a MLG 360 420 blaze it quickscoper.

orbanrambi

Reaction score
I don't have a favorite gun but I really enjoy assualt rifles. I don't know because they are cool but they have HORRIBLE recoil so yeah that is meh choice. I also like the sniper rifles because i am a MLG 360 420 blaze it quickscoper.
yeah, my favourite assault riffle is the M416. it is mint

Patrick

Reaction score
M416 w/ KOBRA, Heavy Barrel, and Potato Grip.

Rhomhie Morelh Campo

Reaction score
First, it's easier for an infantry map with a lot of corners. I recommend finding a server that runs Lockers or Pearl Market, Conquest Large, high ticket count. Then, make sure you pick the combat medic perk tree, as it lets you charge the defibs in less than a second. Go to a corner and wait with them charged. Zap them as they come round the corner. Then get the other two requirements.
Another possibility is going on a pistol only server. You'll easily get the pistol kill, and the defib kill is much easier as you'll survive a lot longer against pistols. These servers also tend to be clusterfucks, so it's easy to get up close without being shot. Get the 40mm kill last, as it will likely get you killed or kicked from the server, but you'll get the L85A2.

cgrey

Reaction score
My favorite gun in Battlefield 4 is the AK-12. It was the first gun I used, and it has stuck with me. It has good accuracy, good damage, and little recoil with the right attachments. I mostly use assault rifles and carbines. I'm not a fan of sniper rifles or shot guns in Battlefield 4, but the assault rifles and carbines allow for some hectic gameplay in rush or conquest.

The AK-12 was a beast. It was good for my style of gameplay. If you handled your trigger just right it could be very deadly at both medium and close range. After getting a service star with every gun on the game I came back to AK-12 and had so much fun rushing when I wasn't sniping. Very versatile weapon that actually felt like it could take down multiple enemies before having to reload a thousand times.

AntwanCeja

Reaction score
I deffinetly love to go up hills and just use my SSR-61 sniper rifle. It is okay to miss some shots but it feels so good to just aim at the target and get a headshot from a long distance. I wasn't that good at sniping before but I as alwaysjust kept practicing until I got better at it. Now I just can't stop sniping!

Deen

Reaction score
Spam metro. Free defib kills all around. Just wait for everyone to hit the middle of the map, the typical choke points near the alley door and the stairs down to the cars. Shouldn't be too difficult. 40mm should be even easier, pistol might take a bit of luck but shouldn't be difficult either.

hermessantos

Reaction score
I particularly have three models in which I am favorite. They are: M416, AK-12 and the SSR-61 sniper rifle. For me it is very difficult to choose just one option, but anyway my choice is the M416.

valy

Reaction score
My favorite gun in Battlefield 4 is M416, because it has accuracy, a laser/light combo, heavy barrel, and a good performance. It is easy to use for me and it looks great as an an assault rifle, besides is capable of killing in 8-10 shots.

ZXD22

Reaction score
In Battlefield 4, I was a DMR noob. Yes I know DMRs kind of sucked in BF4 but I had a lot of success and fun with them. Loved to spam out my enemies with the SKS and I'd have a Target Locator, Supressor with a halo sight on it. Used to catch so many people off guard in Zavod conquest matches wearing camo and crawling up to them lol!

thart

Reaction score
If i was forced to use one gun for the rest of my BF career, I'd probablr choose the M16A4, If i could use it on all classes. If not then I'd choose the M4 because I'd hate to stuck playing just assault.

Inqogn1to

Reaction score
I'm split between two guns, Scar-H and the Aek-971. I run both theese guns naked except for the stubby grip. I love the power of the Scar-H it really packs a punch, and is surprisingly pretty good in CQB aswell. What I like about the Aek-971 is the high rate of fire and another reason for it being my favorite is that i am pretty efficient with it in most scenarios since I've mastered the recoil control on this gun.