• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favorite gaming company?

Hidden308

Reaction score
Which is your most favorite gaming company that makes games you like?

I would say mine would be Ubisoft.

XpendableMonkey

Reaction score
Easily Ea Sports, I complain about them all the time but their games are still as good as it gets

Sino989

Reaction score
My favorite gaming company is probably Treyarch because they always make the best Call of Dutys every time it's their turn. They don't try to change the whole entire series of the games, they listen to the community and that's why I like them.

kovacs

Reaction score
Guess I have to say Blizzard. I've been playing their games, specially Warcraft games, since I was a kid, so I have a kind of emotional attachment to the company. They're not always the best in how they handle their games but concerning the Warfract franchise (including Hearthstone which is my most played game right now) at least it's been pretty good.

izacuson

Reaction score
I do not have a particular favorite gaming company. It really depends on which game are they doing. I would have to say capcom, because it is obviously the most legendary gaming company for decades, with lots of their famous projects.

omar

Reaction score
I would say Electronic Arts and Ubisoft because my favorite games are Assassin's creed, Battlefield and FIFA.

Jonathan Solomon

Reaction score
It used to be BlackBox Canada for their work in the development of Skate 3. Electronic Arts, sadly cut that division (which was so stupid). Despite this, E.A. Sports is still one of my favorites out there! Neversoft was good for the Tony Hawk video game series growing up as a child. In modern day, however, they have failed to keep up with the latest gaming developments and technologies. Treyarch has consistently done well in the COD series.

So to sum things up, E.A. Sports, Treyarch, Blackbox Canada (RIP), and probably Ubisoft.

Gladdy

Reaction score
I can't pick one so I'll pick three. Rockstar Games, Square Enix, and Blizzard.

Why? each of them made iconic, legendary, unique games that have heavily influenced the gaming world in one way or another.

Rockstar Games: all the GTA series, Max Payne series, Red Dead Redemption, Bully, ... every single game I played from them I absolutely loved. They're really good at what they do and know how to please the players.

Square Enix: all FF series, Kingdom Hearts series, Just Cause 2, ... I'm a big FF fan so it's impossible not to love Square Enix. They're unique in what they do and present. amazing in-game cinematics.

Blizzard: World of Warcraft, Starcraft, Overwatch, Diablo, ... they're probably the most amazing company when it comes to MMO's. I think everybody played at least one of their game at some point.

Xilkozuf

Reaction score
Valve. They have made few games and they can't count to three, but what they do for the gaming industry is, for me, absolutely amazing.
First of all let's talk about the game: the Half Life series (even if we'll probably never see a third chapter) is amazing, the two Portal games are amazing, Left 4 Dead is amazing, Team Fortress 2 is amazing... I honestly can't think about one of their games that I don't like.
Plus, they created Steam! Without Steam, my life as a gamer would have been much different. Steam changed the PC gaming scene, and it's all thanks to Valve.
This is why I think it's the best gaming company.

EarlAlexander

Reaction score
My most favorite game company is SEGA, they have interesting games to look out for

camshaq23

Reaction score
Electronic Arts (EA) makes some of the best games like the entire NFS and FIFA sequels. At times games from these series becomes the most popular on the market as people all over the world enjoys NFS and FIFA.

AnthonyB

Reaction score
Favorite is Sega. Runner-ups are Namco and Capcom. Sega because I used to be such a Sonic fanatic when I was a kid. Plus I just love the aesthetic appeal to a lot of those early 90s games. Sonic it's still a beautiful game when I think about it and put it in context of the early 90s. How bright everything was, and the originality of the whole idea. The maps were pretty cool for a game of it's type. I like the other runner ups just because I love the names LOL. So Japanese sounding. So eighties/nineties sounding..

Chinatown88

Reaction score
Nintendo because of Mario. Nintendo was deemed safe by my parents. So I grew up a Nintendo kid.

kenoobie

Reaction score
This is hard but I will choose Bethesda for the west and Square Enix for the east. Bethesda for the elder scrolls series. Square Enix for the Final Fantasy series. If I have to choose a runner up then it would be Crate for Grim Dawn and Cygames for Shadowverse.

RedVelvetCupcake2009

Reaction score
Nintendo because my family has always been full of Nintendo nerds. I grew up with Animal Crossing. That's how I know what a 'tanuki' is. Who can resist Mario though? "It's a-me, Mario!" Never gets old. I also like EA. I used to play the Sims 2 all the time on the PC.

SpitfireMase

Reaction score
Kojima Productions and CD Projekt Red are the makers of my two favorite series (Metal Gear Solid and the Witcher), and Blizzard is the maker of my favorite game (Overwatch). And I've played a few other games by all of these developers specifically because of the quality they produced in my favorites. These guys just always release polished work, and in some cases work on making them better after release.

TheArticulate

Reaction score
Bethesda has been a favorite of mine every since I played Oblivion. Anytime I mention the game now, I get the strongest urge to reinstall it and experience Cyrodiil again. The Elder Scrolls and Fallout franchises are what have sold me on them since I was in high school. Runner ups would probably be 2K because of Bioshock, and EA because of Dead Space.

Denis_P

Reaction score
Overall I would have to say Bethesda. While they've been quickly losing my respect as a developer ever since Fallout 4 and now the recent controversy at E3, I don't think any other company has convinced me to sink as many hours into video games as Bethesda has. It all started with The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, the game that I think I put more hours into than any other RPG. Then in between, during the wait for Skyrim, I fell in love with Morrowind and Fallout 3/New Vegas. And of course words are not even needed for Skyrim.

They might not be what they used to be, but their games defined my adolescent years and will always remain some of my favorites.