• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favorite/Favourite Steam Game

arachnophobik

Reaction score
Mine is currently Stanley's Parable as it's a really unique game for me. I didn't even know it would entertain me so much as there are no enemies to kill or missions to do, there was just you and your choices. The game is simple and you pretty much just walk around the building trying to figure out what's going on, but soon enough you'll know why the game is called Stanley's Parable.

luispas

Reaction score
My favorite ones are Paladins and DOTA 2, even tho I don't play them very often, when I do I have a lot of fun with my friends, we watch how good or bad we all play and it's the best to spend my time with them.

Denis_P

Reaction score
My current favorite is probably Stardew Valley. I'm generally kind of a stressed out and anxious person so I'm always looking to play some games that will generally mellow me out. Stardew Valley is a game that takes mellow to a whole new level and that's why I love it so much. It's a guaranteed low pressure, low stress, good time no matter what you're trying accomplish in game. That's why it's my favorite.

ZXD22

Reaction score
Oh my favorite steam game has totally got to be Team Fortress 2. I have accrued over two thousand hours on that game, almost a thousand hours as playing sniper alone. Don't worry though, I'm not one of those guys who sits in the back and camps the entire game, I pretty much do quick scope headshots everywhere like rambo xD

castills

Reaction score
My favorite ones are Paladins and DOTA 2, even tho I don't play them very often, when I do I have a lot of fun with my friends, we watch how good or bad we all play and it's the best to spend my time with them.

Ah, Paladins-the low spec Overwatch! I definitely enjoyed the Support class, back when Ying was the bomb-healing waifu. Now she's a heal bot. I also play to just enjoy my time, casual screaming at the screen at my blunders :)