• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Favorit music artist

Loven It

Reaction score
What would be your favorit music artist?

Mine is Eminem.

lastt666

Reaction score
lil wayne, lil twist, eminem, bliss n eso, hilltop hoods, kanye west, mac miller, taylor momsen etc

Oh how could i forget JUSTIN BEIBER

I was joking...

igloostick

Reaction score
Definatly Ellie Goulding. Shes beautiful! I love her shes so pretty, And her music is amazing ! She has such a beautiful voice, It's so soft and nice :inlove: -Fangirling over here!- xD.

James

Reaction score
Lana Del Rey, I guess. My girlfriend is obsessed with her music, so I hear a lot of it. She has a nice voice..

Kino

Reaction score
I love old music, especially classic rock.

My favorite band hands down is Styx. Probably best known for Come Sail Away and Renegade. But they can play such an assortment of different genres of music that they amaze me.

Some other tops for me: The Eagles, Green Day, REO Speedwagon, Foreigner, Shinedown, KISS, Queen. So many!

Twisty

Reaction score
Mine is the amazing New Zealander called Lorde.
I do also like David Guetta.

lamanlupa

Reaction score
I have been a Beatles fan all my life and will continue to do so for the rest of it. After all these years, their music is still the music I turn to whenever I need to sit back and relax. Nobody beats them and their songwriting in my opinion. The Fab Four will always be tops in my book, they were the very reasons why bands multiplied in a geometric rate in the 60s. They are kings.

syaota

Reaction score
I love Lauryn Hill. She is a classic and always will be. Love her voice, songs, and her outlook.

zanderlex

Reaction score
I love Matthias, but he's mainly known for YouTube, not music.