• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Fallout 4 Trailer

Zahreah

Reaction score
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE2BkLqMef4[/video]

For those of you who don't know, i love Fallout and i'm so damn hyped i wont be leaving my house for the next and instead shall be replaying this over and over again. It seems like it has something to do with Pre Nuclear Fallout and Post Nuclear going from the Trailer and also looks to follow on from Fallout 3.

Hold me people!

Ging_Freecss

Reaction score
I've never played a Fallout game before :/ Although this game does look good and I may buy it. Do I need to play Fallout 1-3 and New Vegas before this?

Zahreah

Reaction score
Ging_Freecss said:
I've never played a Fallout game before :/ Although this game does look good and I may buy it. Do I need to play Fallout 1-3 and New Vegas before this?

I can imagine not, the games aren't really connected with just a few references here and there. Though i thoroughly recommend you play F3 and New Vegas. I can't speak for 1 and 2 however.

AWZ

Reaction score
The game looks good I might get it when it comes out.

Guardian

Reaction score
WHOO!!! I've been waiting so long for another Fallout game. I WILL be buying this.

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
I saw this earlier today, I can't wait for this it looks really good.

jahanzeb ali qureshi

Reaction score
I never saw this before but video shows that it is really interesting game. It must be having nice graphics. I will buy one soon. After watching this trailer i am willing to play it as i got bore from other games that i have been playing. Can you tell a little bit more about this game?

Referal

Reaction score
It looks great so Good Luck with it I am sure it will do great as all the fallout series has or have been I never brought fallout 3 but I got the 1st 2 and 3 strange huh. Also This game was a big thing few years ago like around the mid 2000 but it kind got boring over time like all the other games. The graphic has been better a lot and so has the game in the 4th fall out