• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

FABLE 3

Corona

Reaction score
Title: Fabel III

My Rating: 8 out of 10

Thoughts: I really enjoyed this game. It was fun and everything expected from a Fable game, though at the same time... it was everything expected from a Fable game. :?

I didn't see many new aspects, just the same old things in a different way. You fight battles learn the aspects in 3 categories. Strength, Skill, and Will. Same old same old.

Loved the dog in Fable 2, loved it in Fable 3.

Story without spoilers: You begin by choosing to be the Prince or the Princess and after an unspeakable act by your brother the King you run away with your butler, teacher, and dog to escape his tyrannical rule. This is where the game gets very predictable. You can either go on the main quests and finish the game fairly quickly (I think I beat it in a day). Or you can go on side quests and get married and have children.

Flaws: Ugh the children. I'll admit, having kids in the fable game is a major selling point for me because I'm a sucker for games like Sims etc. where you have and raise children. However, it makes me mad they can't get the outfits correct. After you have your baby they grow up to a child (never getting any older) and their outfits are predetermined. So even if you wait to have children after you're rich and in a nice place your children could still grow to look like a poor kid in raggedy clothes. It makes no sense really... I think the outfits should change depending on the area you live.

Glitches, I have run into a few, not too many. Once or twice I had to restart the game from the last save for freezing.

Perks: This game is really hours of fun if you don't take it seriously. You can choose to be a good or bad guy in the game and your choices affect the game accordingly. To be honest it's better if you play as an evil character. The comments from the citizens are funnier and there is more to do like break into a random village and begin attacking. :p

Well that's all I guess. Hope you try the game if you haven't played...

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Great review, I would also probably play as the bad guy too :p

Corona

Reaction score
Yea, I've finished the game both as a good person and bad. Bad is just way more fun!