• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Every Server in eyes of Murlock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Murlock

Reaction score
Half life 2:
Now, it is, to a extent, a good server. I like half life 1, fav game. Half life 2 +, not a big deal to me, but i still know the lore.
However, there is very limited lore...

The thing with hl2rp is that we half to predict half the time what life was before gordans arrival.

But, half life 2 rp is fun. Its controlled, no mics... Its gmod best / strict role play experience by far.

However, there is three "plebs" that for some reason hold admin rank on the server. I mean, you know how trolly Bantery i am, but these guys. Fukin hell. When i went onto the server, all i see is these guys spamming ooc, and i tryed to play, I RLY DID. But they would just ruin it :/

Kiddy STAR WARS RP:
Holy shit. I have never in my entire life got orderd around by a 12 year old. So, i decided to explain this one in a story...
I join the server, get white listed after one of those abusive admins @McCain
Remembered me from the forums. Had a huge speak from this guy, (Not mcain, i just like bantering with him), how i shouldn't troll blahahaha.

Now, I started to say hello in ooc, getting fuck you and so forth, the normal from star wars plebs... But then, i found a 11 year old choire.

6 of these kids, 2 of them some type of jedi or something was singing / humming the star wars theme. O god, it was just squeeky kids screaming on there mics. I say "KIDS DINNERS READY". I began to ruin there hum of the star wars theme. I started by singing rule Britannia. And then, i was gagged.
I was tped, and this guy, in full robes. He said to me, stop your are harassing the players of the server. This guy, sounded like he was 5. I said sorry, and then said, i swear i wont piss of the kids again, i mean, they are the only way this server is alive... 2 hour ban. Never came back xD.

*Halo, i will try it soon i swear.

WARHAMMER 40K:
I have been:
Leader of 512
Leader of Catachans
Leader of Blood Angels
Leader of 27th
+ 10 other positions.

I am known, powerful, and great on this server. But Im going to say what it is, not what i have accomplished on it:

So, the first time i joined the server i was greeted by thrax, he said to me, when i chose to join the ig, "Welcome to hell"

I made sure, through determination, that i can get to the top. And well, i did. But that story is rare on warhammer...

Pks are offton to common now days, and people who have worked there ass of to get chapter master or another rank, end up getting kicked out for reasons i cannot tell.

What im trying to say is that everyone on the server has been effected by pks. And the "Strom troopers" who do this daily i beilive gets out of hand.

However, there is alot of - and + on warhammer, and most people take these - as things to live with.

At least we dont have 75% of our pop as kids ;)

Osiris Lord Of Memes

Reaction score
Everything seems about spot on, don't know who the dumb ass on cw was though, should probably get a warning himself for failing to follow procedure.

Sir Murlock

Reaction score
Everything seems about spot on, don't know who the dumb ass on cw was though, should probably get a warning himself for failing to follow procedure.

Lol, dont worry, the star wars plebs hate me so much, and i was pissing of that admin from stopping his mic spam RP business.

ʞuɐɥ

Reaction score
Can you please stop disrespecting the clone wars community? It is starting to get very annoying. We don't need you making a bunch of posts just to diss star wars, and joining teamspeak just to tell us star wars sucks. We get it. You hate star wars. No need to keep starting fights.

Julian

Reaction score
Murlock logic. Insults Star Wars, saying it's childish and immature.
>Made 2 threads and spammed the shoutbox when his posts were rated 'Bad Spelling'
>Get's angry and defensive when he is given an order by someone higher up than him on Warhammer
>Destroyed the Catachan when he was in charge, but thinks he's a good leader
>Harrasses people who are playing Star Wars on Teamspeak
>Makes threads about how bad Star Wars is but fails to take a look at himself
>Goes on the servers and insults people trying to have fun on Star Wars, calls them immature little kids, makes fun of them and gets banned
>His head looks like a fucking thumb
WIN_20160422_084747.jpg

Please, Murlock, tell us in your infinite wisdom about how you are so right and such a good person, a beacon of humanity.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sag/Switch

CW Server Admin
Reaction score
Murlock logic. Insults Star Wars, saying it's childish and immature.
>Made 2 threads and spammed the shoutbox when his posts were rated 'Bad Spelling'
>Get's angry and defensive when he is given an order by someone higher up than him on Warhammer
>Destroyed the Catachan when he was in charge, but thinks he's a good leader
>Harrasses people who are playing Star Wars on Teamspeak
>Makes threads about how bad Star Wars is but fails to take a look at himself
>Goes on the servers and insults people trying to have fun on Star Wars, calls them immature little kids, makes fun of them and gets banned
>His face looks like this
WIN_20160422_084747.jpg

Please, Murlock, tell us in your infinite wisdom about how you are so right and such a good person, a beacon of humanity.
:rekt:

McCain

Reaction score
I join the server, get white listed after one of those abusive admins @McCain
Remembered me from the forums. Had a huge speak from this guy, (Not mcain, i just like bantering with him), how i shouldn't troll blahahaha.

You don't know me well enough to enjoy any form of banter with me.
I do consider this disrespect, so don't try. <3

*And due to this just looking like another one of the flame threads, this will be locked.
If you have any issues with this decision contact me, via Steam or the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.