• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Ever made your own game?

Martin

Reaction score
Have you ever tried to make your own basic game using something like Scratch? I made some silly games using this program myself just to test a few things out for the experience. I'd love to see some of your creations if you have any.

Hugop

Reaction score
My first game has been made with GameMaker Studio. It was TicTacToe :D

Hugop

Reaction score
I made most kind of games as pratice: Flappy Bird, RPGs, online games, p&c games etc.

Brandon

Admin
Administrator
Premium
Reaction score
ive made a few troll games with RPG maker

Michael

Reaction score
Never really thought about it. On my old computer, I used to download Flash maker games YEARS ago then moved to Unity then completely stopped due to the fact that it got really time consuming and rather boring. I moved on to different programming languages since then.

Avex

Founding Member
Reaction score
I've made a few games. Currently I'm working on a game similar to DayZ, but instead of zombies it's a different kind of threat, a much smarter threat.

Michael

Reaction score
I've made a few games. Currently I'm working on a game similar to DayZ, but instead of zombies it's a different kind of threat, a much smarter threat.
I'm sick of zombie games as it already is. It's the same goddamn thing. Just please don't add them their as there are million others.

Avex

Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm sick of zombie games as it already is. It's the same goddamn thing. Just please don't add them their as there are million others.
Don't worry, I have no plans in adding zombies. Yeah, zombies were fun at first but then people just kept making more and more games containing zombies.

Michael

Reaction score
Don't worry, I have no plans in adding zombies. Yeah, zombies were fun at first but then people just kept making more and more games containing zombies.
More then what was deserved.

Shark

Reaction score
I'm not smart enough to beable to create a game, just saying :p

Dark Ice Cream

Reaction score
Its never impossible to make a game even though you are young. Its all in the time you dedicate and how likely you are willing to code.

Michael

Reaction score
ive made a few troll games with RPG maker
Why the trolling games? Trolling Quest 13.37? Wait.. new game idea!! Nobody better steal it.
Its never impossible to make a game even though you are young. Its all in the time you dedicate and how likely you are willing to code.
It is just my opinion that I find coding to be very boring and time consuming. Most people do not have that time or effort to put in the code. I do not bash on other games that may be "poorly coded" or has bad gameplay.
I'm not smart enough to beable to create a game, just saying :p
Google some tutorials. Nobody can be stupid.
In case you were unaware there is already a GoatZ.
Reminds me of the shock website, Goatse.

Jordan

Founder
Senior Admin
Reaction score
I use to make flash games for my flash game website. Don't bother with them anymore. Other than that, I made a few android games. Took them all off the android store few months ago. I don't have time to update them :(

Regarding other games. I have bought several developer tools, and programs but never actually got started in any game development.

Avex

Founding Member
Reaction score
Regarding other games. I have bought several developer tools, and programs but never actually got started in any game development.

You waste on things you never end up using. Tsk tsk tsk. You should most definitely get started with a few of them, whenever you have spare time. I'm sure with all that money spent you'd be able to come up with something at least. :innocent: