• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

EVE Online

Hidden308

Reaction score
Have you ever played EVE Online?

I'm about to install the trial right now. It looks..quite interesting. Nothing like any other MMORPG that I have ever played.

Hidden308

Reaction score
I played it and loved it. The only thing I had issues with is the navigation and the difficulty to play it. When I mean by difficulty not by like facing others, and npcs. Just how hard it was to control, and do things that made me have to quit. Everything is just cluttered and confusing I just couldn't play it at all.

Hidden308

Reaction score
The navigation of the ships or the normal UI navigation?

Hidden308

Reaction score
The navigation of the ships or the normal UI navigation?

UI navigation. Like getting missions, mail, etc. I went through the tutorial but then got lost afterwards lol. The navigations was horrible when I played it.. But when I first played it was like 3-4 years ago, lol. So it maybe has changed from since then.

Hidden308

Reaction score
I went halfway through that tutorials and started getting dizzy from the movement haha.

Screlx

Reaction score
No. Although, it does look pretty decent. I've heard good and bad feedback regarding the game. Tell me how it is? ;D