• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Duck Game

Xilkozuf

Reaction score
What if I told you there is a multiplayer game where you play as ducks trying to shoot each other with a multitude of crazy weapons?
HEY DON'T WALK AWAY! It's a good games! I was skeptical too at first, but after I got it from a recent Adult Swim Humble Bundle I had a total blast! It's a simple game but it's fun as hell!
There are many many maps, many many weapons and your duck can choose from a library of totally crazy hats - usually not a fan of stuff like this, but some of them are pure genius.
It's a game with a lot of humour, it's hard, it's fun, it's addictive.

Am I the only one who play it?

overcast

Reaction score
I am assuming you are referring to this game.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/duck-game

If this is the game then I am not impressed with graphics. lol. I mean the game does not have that much excitement in it. You can play with kids or say friends who are of small age. But overall not much impressive. I like the concept though, something new, I give you that but game is boring overall.

Xilkozuf

Reaction score
Yes I'm talking about that, and... I don't know if I would play with kids. There is nothing unaccettable for kids in itself (except maybe duck corpses...) but I think that most adults will enjoy it more.
And for the graphic... yes, it's simple but I find it nice, not everygame needs a hyper realistic fancy graphic in my opinion.