• Game Rebels: The site that rewards you for posting
  • Join The Awesome ARK Server!

Island PVE (Official Rates x2) by Vurh.Club
    Join ARK Server! Join ARK Discord!
  • The Game Shop V2!

A Complete revamp! Hundreds of FREE games, now available!
    Shop Now!
  • Game Rebels Community

Welcome to this awesome gaming forum
    Register Now
  • Earn Points to Buy Games!

The more you post, the more you earn
    Learn More

Does anyone here still play LoL?

Discussion in 'League of Legends' started by pierrepotro, Feb 22, 2018.

1. pierrepotro

pierrepotro New Member

I'm now on my 5th season playing this game, and I still have a lot of fun playing it. I never get bored because of the constant addition of new champions to the game as well as new mechanics being introduced regarding champions, items, or changes in the jungle, which keeps it fresh and new every reset of the season. Although there are still problems with some balancing numbers, I think that the balance team of this game is actually one of the best out there especially when compared to other competitive e-sports games.

How about you, do you still enjoy League?

2. TheArticulate

TheArticulate Member

Absolutely! I try and play League two or three nights out of the week, which is usually all I have time for. I love playing with my friends, and when we get a team of 5 together it's a real blast to play. When I play with them, it acts as a de-stresser for me since I work full time and am going to school for my master's degree, which can get really stressful some weeks.

I main ADC, and I find that I don't get tired of the role, actually! There something about playing in lane with three other people and having to out-trade and out-CS an opponent that I find challenging and fulfilling, especially if I can come out on top, haha

3. Referal

Referal Active Member

I used to play I might go back to the game again back in the summer when more users are on active and i too can be more active and free at that time but I used to play it for a while

4. pierrepotro

pierrepotro New Member

Same, I used to play every night for 4 hours or more back then but I can only play on weekends now. I mained mid/support but I've only been playing support nowadays in ranked since I can't keep up anymore mid with my few hours/week gaming schedule lol.

5. EfficientNinja

EfficientNinja New Member

I still do. Although I only play normals and I avoid playing ranked games now. I get stressed and pressured when playing at the higher ELOs. Once I reach Diamond 2 and above, things start to get difficult and you get to play with Masters and Challengers late at night.