• Game Rebels: The site that rewards you for posting
  • The Game Shop V2!

A Complete revamp! Hundreds of FREE games, now available!
    Shop Now!
  • Game Rebels Community

Welcome to this awesome gaming forum
    Register Now
  • The Clone Wars: Now Live!

Garry's Mod server based on Star Wars: The Clone Wars
    Connect!
  • Earn Points to Buy Games!

The more you post, the more you earn
    Learn More

Do You Think That League Of Legends Will Ever Die?

Discussion in 'League of Legends' started by Gladdy, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Gladdy

Gladdy Member

I have seen many different discussions on the internet about League of Legends, why it's so extremely popular, is it overhyped, will it lose its popularity and so on. It got me wondering, what are the chances that League will actually die out?

I personally can't see it happening. You still have older games like Dota 2 for example, and it has so many loyal fans that absolutely love it. I believe that it will be the same for League.

What's your opinion guys? Will we ever see League of Legends die? Let's discuss :)

2. TheArticulate

TheArticulate Member

I don't see League dying out anytime in the near future. The fanbase is still really thriving and Riot does a pretty standup job of being engaged with the community as well as making sure new and fresh things come to the game regularly to keep people's interest. Be it new champions, gamemodes, item updates or what have you, I think at their core they have the best interest of the League community in mind, which is very commendable.

3. Siberian

Siberian New Member

I believe that every game has a shelf life. So I think that yes, LoL will eventually die.

4. Rebelssis

Rebelssis New Member

Honestly, I expect it will happen one day, but not in a near future. Its popularity is constantly raising. I mean, every day I see lots of new people joining LoL, and let's be honest: the game is highly addictive. Plus, it is constantly releasing new content that is pretty attractive: new stories, new skins, new champions...