• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Do you play Mobile Legends?

Blaine019

Reaction score
I sometimes play this moba game for mobile as an alternative for dota 2 if I'm nowhere near my computer. Any thoughts about the game? how was your experience playing? So far I've been enjoying this game a lot.

valy

Reaction score
And what exactly did you enjoyed Blaine? I have played this game for months, and I remember that the equipment was essential to get attack penetration, movement speed up, life steals, etc., and that the most basic stuff in MOBA was the tank, and I remember that the turtle gave me a lot of gold. This game is really good to play when you need to relieve stress and forget about our job!

Blaine019

Reaction score
And what exactly did you enjoyed Blaine? I have played this game for months, and I remember that the equipment was essential to get attack penetration, movement speed up, life steals, etc., and that the most basic stuff in MOBA was the tank, and I remember that the turtle gave me a lot of gold. This game is really good to play when you need to relieve stress and forget about our job!
I enjoyed the game because it is MOBA (Multiplayer online battle arena) and I really like MOBA games. The fact that i can enjoy such a game in mobile.

giovanniiiii

Reaction score
I played for a week or so but I realized that it got pretty tiring to play because most of my teammates are either toxic or very uncooperative and would go their own ways without focusing on objectives. I have not been accustomed to the controls too despite me playing for a week so I deleted it. To be completely honest it copied League of Legends in every detail and almost every mechanic that it seems like it is the game itself. There is an issue regarding Riot games filing a lawsuit against the developer of Mobile Legends. I do not want to support a game that has no originality.

lindbergh

Reaction score
I was addicted to DotA when I was in college. Now that I spend less time playing PC games, I was so hyped up when Mobile Legends was released. Let's get this out of the way, the name of the game sucks. Why'd they have to include the word "Mobile" in the title? It just doesn't sound right. What if they made a game for the PC? Would they call it PC Legends?

Aside from its name, I love the game! It looks and feels like DotA! And I can play whenever I want, wherever I want! I can play when I'm on my lunch break or when I have to attend a seminar out of town. It's DotA in your pocket!
I played for a week or so but I realized that it got pretty tiring to play because most of my teammates are either toxic or very uncooperative and would go their own ways without focusing on objectives. I have not been accustomed to the controls too despite me playing for a week so I deleted it. To be completely honest it copied League of Legends in every detail and almost every mechanic that it seems like it is the game itself. There is an issue regarding Riot games filing a lawsuit against the developer of Mobile Legends. I do not want to support a game that has no originality.
With regards to having uncooperative teammates, it would be much better if you team up with somebody you know, a friend from school or a workmate. But if they're not playing mobile legends, well, you'll just have to deal with these unruly team members. With regards to Mobile Legends copying League of Legends, let's not forget that League of Legends copied DotA. If somebody should sue, it should be Valve, the creators of DotA.

Jerick Gwapo

Reaction score
Mobile Legends is somewhat just like the mobile version of League of Legends. Its a good MOBA game similar to those PC games. It's a good one especially if you are to play it with your friends. The only problem I had is that I sometimes disconnects on the game and reconnects, I dont know if its the server though I am sure my internet is stable.