• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Do you play Clash Royale?

Jerick Gwapo

Reaction score
Clash Royale is another game from Supercell. Heroes and Characters have similarities to clash of clans though the way we play it is very different.

Its a strategy video game and there is no multiplayer in here. So what do we do in here? You are given 3 towers. Your Kings tower is in the middle, the goal in here is to destroy the enemy's tower also. You are given troops and you are the one to choose if which types of troops you will bring to battle. 6 type of troops will only be allowed though you can modify this after each game. You play online with another person and you're mission is to destroy your opponents tower. After 3 minutes, a winner will be declared though the game can be finished earlier once you will destroy the opponents Kings Tower.

Its actually a fun game.

Blaine019

Reaction score
When it first came out I was really excited about it and I've played it for two weeks, then I dropped it because it's really annoying that a much lower level account than me is always defeating me. I hate the way that it's almost like a pay to win game at start. But overall it's really a great game from supercell. I might as well give it a second chance.

lindbergh

Reaction score
I played the game before since it was recommended to me by a friend. I tried to like it, but I found the game pretty boring. It's like a hybrid between a tower defense game and clash of clans coupled with collecting different troops.

I didn't find the gameplay really interesting and it didn't call out to me to play more.

Don't get me wrong, the game is pretty well made. It has cute graphics, nice sound and polished mechanics. It's just that the gameplay does not cut it for me.

Jerick Gwapo

Reaction score
When it first came out I was really excited about it and I've played it for two weeks, then I dropped it because it's really annoying that a much lower level account than me is always defeating me. I hate the way that it's almost like a pay to win game at start. But overall it's really a great game from supercell. I might as well give it a second chance.
Give it a time and you'll become stronger. Those low leveled opponents with great heroes and troops indeed used money to purchase and upgrade their troops. Thats the down side of the game, money can grant you stronger troops. If you want to be competitive without the aid of money, you can simply just play a few games everyday to get those chests and get the troop rewards for upgrades.

Jerick Gwapo

Reaction score
I played the game before since it was recommended to me by a friend. I tried to like it, but I found the game pretty boring. It's like a hybrid between a tower defense game and clash of clans coupled with collecting different troops.

I didn't find the gameplay really interesting and it didn't call out to me to play more.

Don't get me wrong, the game is pretty well made. It has cute graphics, nice sound and polished mechanics. It's just that the gameplay does not cut it for me.
Yes, you have a point there. Its indeed a modified version of Clash of Clans. During your first weeks of playing, it makes you fee the game .. the thrill and excitement though when you reach like a month playing, its going to get boring. There is no actual goal in the game, the only goal you do is to push trophies unlike clash of clans that your goal is to battle in war and upgrade your village.

thart

Reaction score
The best part about giving Clash Royale a try is that you actually don't have to invest a lot of money before you can start winnig matches. In fact, you can work your way to Arena 4 or even 7 with little to no trouble. Of course, you need a goo strategy on your part to reach Arena 7.

Jerick Gwapo

Reaction score
The best part about giving Clash Royale a try is that you actually don't have to invest a lot of money before you can start winnig matches. In fact, you can work your way to Arena 4 or even 7 with little to no trouble. Of course, you need a goo strategy on your part to reach Arena 7.
That is true. What arena are you in? I am already in the legendary arena. The simplest thing to do in here is to log in daily and atleast play 4 wins. 4 wins grants us to complete the 4 slots for the chest. Opening them daily gives us more cards for the upgrade of our troops. Its just a matter of time ;)

overcast

Reaction score
Clash Royale seems like a clone game. I have seen some of the clash of clans clone games. But not a lot of them are attractive. And the best part is that it is not addictive. So on that basis I am out of playing such games. Not that I don't like playing games. But it'd be fair to say that not a lot of clone games are good.

Neiltarquin

Reaction score
I did play the game but quit after the blowdart thingy was introduced. I just quit... No added reason.

valy

Reaction score
I do play Clash Royale from time to time, not very often. I like it because it is a strategy game, and I play whenever one of my chest slots are free so that I can win a match to fill that chest slot, I am not a hardcore player who goes for a win after win, I just play for the chests to get stronger.

thart

Reaction score
That is true. What arena are you in? I am already in the legendary arena. The simplest thing to do in here is to log in daily and atleast play 4 wins. 4 wins grants us to complete the 4 slots for the chest. Opening them daily gives us more cards for the upgrade of our troops. Its just a matter of time ;)
Yes that's right, of course we need to log in daily and i am in the legendary arena too, like you :smile::sunglasses:

TsuyoyRival

Reaction score
I played it for a while, but then I was getting destroyed by people who bought a lot of those legendaries cards in those chests, and I got demoralized ahah
Anyways, it is a fun game, and free, which is very appealing!

Gladdy

Reaction score
I have played it for a short while but went back to Clash of Clans instead. I originally started with Clash of Clans but got convinced to at least try the Clash Royale and I did... but I just prefer the CoC. The games are somewhat similar and I do like the fact that in Royale the things don't seem to take as long to build but CoC has all of my friends and I am in a clan with them ;) a good game though.

Jerick Gwapo

Reaction score
Clash Royale seems like a clone game. I have seen some of the clash of clans clone games. But not a lot of them are attractive. And the best part is that it is not addictive. So on that basis I am out of playing such games. Not that I don't like playing games. But it'd be fair to say that not a lot of clone games are good.
It's not really like a clone game actually. It is a unique one thought he characters are similar with that of Clash of Clans because it is both produced by SuperCell. There are other characters in Clash Royale that are not present in clash of clash like for example is the legendary ice wizard though Clash of Clash had it in one event during the winter period. ;)

Jerick Gwapo

Reaction score
Yes that's right, of course we need to log in daily and i am in the legendary arena too, like you :smile::sunglasses:
Nice! I feel bored though when I arrived in the legendary arena. Have you maxed out your troops? What troop do you usually use? I am a Royal Giant User. I already maxed out my level on it and I feel bored playing it already though I play sometimes if there are events.

Jerick Gwapo

Reaction score
I played it for a while, but then I was getting destroyed by people who bought a lot of those legendaries cards in those chests, and I got demoralized ahah
Anyways, it is a fun game, and free, which is very appealing!
It's really a challenge for non buyers to fight those fellas though we can't deny the fact that they have advantage. Having lots of legendary card on your deck don't assure win though because we need to find the best setup for it. I usually use only 1-2 legendary per deck even though I have already collected 90% of all the legendary cards. ;) using Ice Wizard and the Princess.

Jerick Gwapo

Reaction score
I have played it for a short while but went back to Clash of Clans instead. I originally started with Clash of Clans but got convinced to at least try the Clash Royale and I did... but I just prefer the CoC. The games are somewhat similar and I do like the fact that in Royale the things don't seem to take as long to build but CoC has all of my friends and I am in a clan with them ;) a good game though.
Yes me too, I spent more time in COC now that in CR. The good thing in clash of clans is we are building something. We are upgrading something that gives us better and stronger village and together with friends? that's the best feeling especially during war that we have to strategize our attacks to ensure victory.

thart

Reaction score
Nice! I feel bored though when I arrived in the legendary arena. Have you maxed out your troops? What troop do you usually use? I am a Royal Giant User. I already maxed out my level on it and I feel bored playing it already though I play sometimes if there are events.
I use witch :smile: it makes more skeletons, great behind a tank and supporting a push, not really good at all alone. Doesn't deal that much damage over time, although she can kill minions and other small troops quickly, i like her :tearsofjoy::sweatsmile:

Jerick Gwapo

Reaction score
I use witch :smile: it makes more skeletons, great behind a tank and supporting a push, not really good at all alone. Doesn't deal that much damage over time, although she can kill minions and other small troops quickly, i like her :tearsofjoy::sweatsmile:
;) yeah witch is also a good back up especially if you are using hard tanks, probably giants or golem especially if they are at high level ;) I used witch before and its also a good support . haha yeah, pretty much the witch is good.

thart

Reaction score
;) yeah witch is also a good back up especially if you are using hard tanks, probably giants or golem especially if they are at high level ;) I used witch before and its also a good support . haha yeah, pretty much the witch is good.
And fireball too is the best direct damage spell in my opinion. Will gain a good elixir advantage over most troops :bluesquarebiggrin: