• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Do you have PSN plus

robertson123

Reaction score
I dont have Psn Plus I havent got a clue what it is or used for I have heard of Psn but not this

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
robertson123 said:
I dont have Psn Plus I havent got a clue what it is or used for I have heard of Psn but not this

PSN plus is just like a premium membership for playstation players, sort of like xbox gold. I don't have this...

Reverie

Reaction score
I have playstation Plus. :) It's been worth it! The free games and such have been awesome!

fantanoice

Reaction score
No, I've mainly been waiting until I finish Uni and actually have time to play stuff.

My housemate has it though, so technically he can just put any of his free games on my PS3/4 anyway.

Demon_skeith

Reaction score
I only had it once during that time they gave it out for free from the hacking.

Reverie

Reaction score
Was it permanent free Playstation plus then? o_O

Toxique

MOTM
Reaction score
Reverie said:
Was it permanent free Playstation plus then? o_O

I doubt it, Playstation would've lost so much money if they gave out permanent plus to all the hacking victims.

Demon_skeith

Reaction score
no it wasn't, I forget how many months it was but I think it was just for one month.

Kaitara

Reaction score
I like to keep as low on subscription fees as possible, so I don't have it and probably never will. Even though they give you some GREAT game deals sometimes (like Steam, but for Playstation!) I would consider getting it if I found it truly worth it, though. But there's nothing it offers that I can't get elsewhere. I just wait for the price to go down on games before buying them. I know some people who had PSN plus though, and they really liked having it for the most part. Your mileage may vary on how worth it the sub fee is.