• IMPORTANT: Welcome to the re-opening of GameRebels! We are excited to be back and hope everyone has had a great time away. Everyone is welcome!

Do You Have A Lot Of Heirloom Gear?

Zyni

Reaction score
If you've played WoW for any length of time, you've probably collected a bit of heirloom gear. Do you have a lot?

I'm glad they finally made it actually "account bound" and useable for other toons without the mail issues. The only issue is that if you're gear was enchanted, you have to get new enchants for each toon if just get a new set from the tab. Still, it's great to be able to use it on any toon you want now, since I like lowbie PvP.

m33kuh

Reaction score
On this server that I am playing (this is a private MoP), I have one heirloom gear and it's a 2h axe. I believe it has a level range of 1 to 80 if I am not mistaken. I bought it using Justice Points. I also see heirlooms in the guild rewards but I still don't have any idea on how to get it. I saw some level 1 trolls having full set of heirlooms smashing anything on their way. Lol

The account bound surely makes it amazing.

Gladdy

Reaction score
I actually own every single heirloom item except like 4 or 5, haha. I spent tons of time grinding so I could afford them all. I bought them with the old currency system that was used if you remember? It was called the Justice points and you'd get them for doing the different dungeons and raids. It took many, many points to be able to purchase all the heirlooms though but I wanted it because I have too many alts and the extra XP and stats are absolutely incredible for leveling :)

JaiGuru

Reaction score
I own most of the pieces but I actually have almost none of them upgraded past level 90! I went an an alt levelling binge in the huge content drought after SoO so I got one of everything I ever wanted to play up to level cap back in Pandaria and have just capped out my favorites at the end of WoD. I went on another binge durring the pre-launch Legion raids so I have like 20 level 100s since you could scream up the levels really fast that way. It went around the need for heirlooms so mine are all basic.