• Game Rebels: The site that rewards you for posting
  • Join The Awesome ARK Server!

Island PVE (Official Rates x2) by Vurh.Club
    Join ARK Server! Join ARK Discord!
  • The Game Shop V2!

A Complete revamp! Hundreds of FREE games, now available!
    Shop Now!
  • Game Rebels Community

Welcome to this awesome gaming forum
    Register Now
  • Earn Points to Buy Games!

The more you post, the more you earn
    Learn More

Do You Buy Themed Sticker Capsules?

Discussion in 'Counter-strike: Global Offensive' started by alexanderzx360, Aug 10, 2017.

1. alexanderzx360

alexanderzx360 New Member

Hello everyone! I was just wondering if buying sticker capsules was still a thing on CS:GO, I remember back in 2014 and 2015 that everytime there was a major e-sports events, Valve would come out with Sticker capsules for all of the team, which people bought and even sometimes raised a lot in price. In fact the first sticker capsules that came out on the EMS 2014 Katowice event are now valued at 500$ each, which is crazy considering it that they were sold back then officially at 1$ and the last day of the event at only 0,25cents.

2. valy

valy New Member

500$ each? That is a very big price. I don't think is worth to spend money on stickers, I prefer to keep the money and buy skins. That is what helps me in the game, I think that stickers are unuseful in this game!

alexanderzx360 likes this.
  3. alexanderzx360

alexanderzx360 New Member

I know 500$ for a digital sticker which only adds to the aesthetic of the weapon is crazy, but there are so many people interested in these things it's almost its own market nowadays. I have a friend that even "works" reselling stickers and skins and it's a great part of his monthly earnings.

4. Fallenpyro418 (Sparks)

Fallenpyro418 (Sparks) Community Supervisor Community Supervisor Forum Administrator

I've never really been interested in what I consider "useless" cosmetics that are overpriced however I can understand how someone might want to stand out and look the coolest among the other players. I think it's cool that people are making "income" off it but unfortunately i've never taken part to know enough about it.

5. Vladimir Gray

Vladimir Gray Well-Known Member Forum Administrator

I'm kinda the same with sparks... I have a few stickers however I haven't boughten any in over a while now, I'm more into the actual gun skins more then stickers as stickers are kinda useless to me and don't do anything different except add a little logo which other people can't really see.